What is this ?

Cristina
Go to solution Solved by Livertool,

FE2A7709-050D-42CF-88A5-B2ABBDAA232A.jpeg.dc2b0c4cb8549a1439794d42fa62433b.jpeg

Monaco scored at 70 minutes that's why the odd was at 1,04 and I won the bet .. Than they took the money back saying that i lost because the score was 0-0 between 70-79 minutes but it was 1-0 when I bet .. You guys can't be serious , I want my money back  

• Like 1

• Solution

Goal was made in 69th minute, therefore loss unfortunately :(

I think you got baited on that one when goal was made 69th minute, under var review on +70 minutes, odds were 1.04 and you thought you get free 40€.

And it even shouldn't have been goal but clear offside. Var screwed up everybody again. Except ofc kindred shareholders.

Goal @ 3.15 minute

Yeah but Unibet said that Slimani scored at 70 minutes too , why they waited one hour to fix their mistake while everybody was betting at that odd of 1,04 & didn’t freeze it like always do. That’s unfair and definitely not our fault .. And even with the Var , every site say that the goal was scored at 70 min

@Cristina , 

We can all agree that the goal was scored in the 70th minute of the match. This means it was scored in the minute 69:00 - 69:59 ( this is how minutes are counted ). 

The problem is here that Unibet offered those odds. In normal circumstances , the bet you placed should have been on minimum odds @5 , so there's definately something wrong here from Unibet's side. 

No matter how you spins this around , Unibet made an error ( either by offering those odds, either with the score ) . The fair solution would be to retunr the stakes and void this bet , cause this is what they do when it's the other way around. If odds were given to a certain bet in error , should get voided.

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Cristina wrote:

They don’t want to avoid the bet even if it was their mistake , so I lost my money for no reason

I asked flashscores to change their system to not mark goals until the they definitely are goals after var checks etc. They responded that users prefer it this way so they can try beat bookies. Don't know if it is what happened in your case or just mistake but either way i wouldn't recommend to do it more often as even they would void your bet this time, don't count it happen next time ;)

You lose bet like this one time for 40€ and you have to get similar bet right 25 times just to get even so EV-

#nofreelunches

• Like 1