Unibet App

Amorim

Hey guys. 

I want to talk about the unibet app because I’m not really happy with it .

The creators are making several updates but it keep crashing or sometimes you can’t even connect yourself or it take too long to get log in .. It will be great if those real problems get solve. Just to say that I’m not seeing any improvement of the recents updates while many people are saying several times what are the issues.

Hi @Amorim, welcome to the Community :) and thank you for sharing your thoughts first of all, we would be glad to have a closer look at any issue that might be persisting. But first a couple of questions.

First being that since your post was created under "Betting Help" can I assume that it's the sports app we are talking about?

Furthermore, are you receiving an error when it crashes, and if yes, could I please ask you for a screenshot? I order to have a closer look at this for you, we will need to know the exact model and software version of the device as well, you can find these details in the settings in the "About" tab. Leave all the info below, and I'll make sure to bring it to the attention of the devs.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived