The bet was incorrectly settled

NicolasDH

I have placed a betbuilder. There were four parts in this bet. Three were correct and 1 was also correct but was calculated incorrectly. It was about the game Antwerp against Standard. I placed a bet on "over 4.5 cards". 5 cards were given, but it was still calculated as incorrect. What should I do with this so that this can still be corrected.

Bet.jpg.d0a5f6d75d62bae8c06b57f92bc97151.jpg

Hi @NicolasDH, welcome to the Community :)

Thank you for contacting us first of all, I've sent your bet to be double checked by or traders and am keeping my eyes on an answer, will let you know here in this thread once I have a resolution. Apologies for the inconvenience.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I didn't notice a big increase in terms of wrongly settled bets @psrquack , sure there are issues from time to time here and there, and it realy depends on how many players place a bet on that particular match and how many actually contact the Community for a resolution, but nothing that stands out or something we could place our finger on to point that the processes are getting worse. The error margin of settling a bet wrong lately was actually surprisingly low % wise, but these are numbers that we can't make public so you'll just have to take my word for it I guess :happyshy:. 

@NicolasDH, there seem to be a handfull of players experiencing this issue and based on the last development, our traders are working on resolving issue in bulk, meaning that they will set the system to rectify the bets rather than settling them manually one by one. This only means that I'm asking for a tad more patience, should be done a bit later on though if all goes well.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator