Tennis matches removed or absent

Amorim

Hi @Amorim, welcome to the Community :)

We had some feedback these couple of days from our players regarding this and thank you for pointing this out as well. Some matches were indeed not offered from the start and some got removed in the meantime. This is something that ourselves hand in hand with our sports traders aim to rectify in the future as broadening the odds offering overall is a priority together with optimizing the sports section in a more user friendly way. Thank you again for your feedback and if there is some event or match in the future that you would like to place a bet on and can't find the odds, create a thread requesting odds for it at least 24 hours before the start of the match. This way we can send the request and implement the odds.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Tennis / Challenger / Rennes Hoang, Antoine - Berankis, Ricardas stream and betting disappeared during the 1st round. Already made bets and now I can not cash out.  I can make bets and watch the stream on another bookie so only Unibet and bookies which give the same odds as Unibet have this problem.............Now it came back. Was away for 10 minutes or so.

@MikkiHiiri, I can indeed see that there are multiple bets placed on Rennes Hoang, Antoine - Berankis, Ricardas and the one before last was cashed out so I'll assume that after that the next one is the one we're talking about. Apologies for any inconvenience first of all, the Cash out option is not a guaranteed feature by our traders and indeed once the offering was offline it is impossible to further offer it.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived