Supertoto website path

Liljah972

Hello!

I am looking for the path on the website to go on Supertoto.
The only way for me to find it it's via Google. Impossible to see Supertoto from the website menu.
Anyone know where it is please?

Same for the Correct-score-prediction on Champions League, I can't find it to check the leaderboards.

Thank you in advance.

Hello @Liljah972 , 

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, the longest way i can go with Supertoto is by using the .com version. but still, even when i go there it will not load .It's under licenses , so only few markets can see it, but still, maybe there is a glicthc somewhere along the way.

If you know that your market has it,just contact Customer Support and ask them,or maybe wait until tomorrow, working hours, when the mods can get a proper solution for you.

Here is where is normaly you can find it on the website on . com version : Unibet.com

Capture.PNG.994cb6dcf0ab9d93685da5f634b3abe1.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I removed the wrong information from my previous post, it isn't offered in the menu bar on the UK site as part of a strategic decision and not the licensing, but you're more than welcome to access the game via the link/google, which you have been doing and there'll be no issues regarding potential winnings :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

• 8 months later...

I have this same problem. Supertoto&Superscore wont load when I open it. Does not work with any browser. What should I do?

I tried that unibet.co.uk site, did not work, fi.unibet.com does not work either etc. Is there any way to make it work? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @zshlub, welcome to the Community. I've tested the product on your local site and it seems to work for me, this might be a browser error. Can you please try deleting cookies and cache, and trying to access the product through another browser?
If it doesn't work, a broader explanation and a screenshot of the error can possibly give us some insight and aid us in resolving this issue. Let us know.

Update:Players which have had issues with this managed to get it working by updating their flash player and allowing the option in their browser.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@RayL

Any idea have the sports guys ever thought of increasing stake to 0.2€ in supertoto if there is 12 or less games and also in superscore?

Those are nice games but exchange is low and there for prices are quite poor when you look at how hard they are to get right.

I play them in finnish gambling site (which i hate to do, cause they suck big time) but there is so much bigger pricepool that no option to do it here.

@Livertool, That's a good suggestion, I am not 100% sure what is the technical side of things but maybe we can implement a dropdown menu with different row prices to choose from like in "Superscore"
I'm not an expert you'll have to excuse me but in essence this is what the suggestion is correct?

Toto.thumb.JPG.660d3b21a2d91693fc495b400de63fb7.JPG

@RayL

Suggestion is taking min row stake up a notch, from 0.1€ to 0.2€. Then players "can´t afford" to make as many predictions with same total stake they are planning to do. There for prediction gets harder and pay outs gets bigger.

Downside is that there might be players that like that row stake is low as possible and they can get many scores with low money but that doesn´t interest me and i think there would be others like me too.

When the major leagues start again, exchanges will be again in hundreds of thousands or millions in finnish supertoto and superscore so i think Unibet with so many users could benefit in this too if they could make it more interesting to more peeps.

Just something to think about and for you to calculate if there would be room for improvement.

Hopefully even made sense what i was going for..... 🤣

@Livertool I've gotten word back on our query and it seems that these changes won't be possible any time soon unfortunately. They are not in the development pipeline and I wouldn't be able to tell you when this would be feasible. We will continue to maintain of course Supertoto/Superscore.

• 1 month later...

Archived