Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Calin Rank 9
Rank 9

hey guys, for Red Star Belgrade vs Tottenham the total number of fouls was 26 but you have settled bets as loss stating that there were 21. Please review your decision. Also, Tottenham shots on target was settled wrong. You list 3 shots on target for the spurs but the match finished 0-4. This is really embarrassing. Went to live chat but not solved yet

Thanks

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Calin Rank 9
Rank 9
Solved in the end. They did the right thing and resettled

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
Roni Rank 7
Rank 7

Same happened to me but unibet customer service said they won't budge,  what can we do this is ridiculous?  

Before I place the bet it clearly states bets are settled according to UEFA.com official match report which clearly states 26 fouls were committed,  customer service will only tell me there providers say something else?  This is crazy I watched it with my own eyes counting the fouls I checked all sports site just to know I wasnt going crazy the only site with a different result is here,  explain please unibet 

0 Likes
Calin Rank 9
Rank 9

The shots on target one is even more ridiculous. They settled as 3 and the score was 0-4

0 Likes
Calin Rank 9
Rank 9
Roni Rank 7
Rank 7

Not really as there could of been an own goal for instance but anyway I checked UEFA says there were 5 shots on target,  god knows what unibet come up with 

0 Likes
Roni Rank 7
Rank 7

By the way Calin if you check the unibet official statistics they state the fouls were 12:11 😂 so they say 23 and 21 on my betslip they can't even agree amongst themselves 

0 Likes
Calin Rank 9
Rank 9

It will get sorted mate. No way they can leave it like this. It is just an error on their side

0 Likes
Roni Rank 7
Rank 7

It should do I just expect transparency and bets to be settled according to correct results.  Are you Romanian Calin I talked to their customer service as I have a .ro account and they were even more dismissive trying to act like I was trying it on 😂 

0 Likes
Calin Rank 9
Rank 9

Yeah. I am from Romania. However, I got to cs early in the morning and they only said they will look into it. But it is still not resettled.

0 Likes
Calin Rank 9
Rank 9

they changed my shots on target bet and it is a winning one now. can you get in touch again witht the bet ID? they will change it for sure now

0 Likes