Player to win Roland Garros

Tennisfan
Go to solution Solved by Purps,

Hi guys, please help me. My question is: For example I want to bet that Tsitsipas will win the Roland Garros, odds was yesterday 24. ButI can also tick that he reaches at least semis or finals if I understood it well. It was written like this: 1/2, 1,2 something like this. So, how much I get if he reaches the semmis and loses to Rafa? Or the finals? Or even win the tournament?

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

@Tennisfan wrote:

Hi guys, please help me. My question is: For example I want to bet that Tsitsipas will win the Roland Garros, odds was yesterday 24. ButI can also tick that he reaches at least semis or finals if I understood it well. It was written like this: 1/2, 1,2 something like this. So, how much I get if he reaches the semmis and loses to Rafa? Or the finals? Or even win the tournament?

@Tennisfan @RayL @AndreiBN 

To me it sounds that @Tennisfan is describing an each-way bet here. Which means that half of your stake would go on the normal winner bet with odds of 24, and half of the bet would go to "place" bet.

1/2, 1-2 was probably how it was written.

That means that the place bet will pay half of the original ( 24? ) odds, in case Tsitsipas finished in top two of this tournament.

This market isn't open right now, so can't check if there even is an each-way market on this event. It'll probably open after today's matches again, so we will be wiser then 😃

Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply! So let's say, I put 1€ on this what I mentioned (Tsitsipas wins the tournament and tick 1/2, 1-2) . The odd is 24. How much I got if Tsitsipas loses in semifinal, loses in final and wins the tournament? Could you provide me please 3 amounts. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

• Solution

@Tennisfan wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply! So let's say, I put 1€ on this what I mentioned (Tsitsipas wins the tournament and tick 1/2, 1-2) . The odd is 24. How much I got if Tsitsipas loses in semifinal, loses in final and wins the tournament? Could you provide me please 3 amounts. Thanks in advance. 

@Tennisfan 

€1 bet with 1/2. 1-2 terms would return:

Loses in semis: €0

Loses in final: €6.25

Wins Final: €18.25

Note that each-way bet consists of 2 bets, so if you want to bet a total of €1, it actually is 2 separate €0.50 bets. That's why for the win you will get less than the €24, in case you are wondering why the return for winning is that low.

GL 😃

• Like 1