Placed a bet but it won't show.

RTroch

Hello, 

I need some help with a bet I placed. The stake is taken from my account when i placed the bet, but i don't see the bet appear in my betting history. As well as all the bets i ever placed, normally it show my history but now it shows 0 bets and my placed bet doesnt show up too even though the money was taken.

Hi @RTroch, welcome to the Community :)
Odd one to say the least, I am suspecting either a browser error as I am able to see your bets, deleting cookies and cache, trying a different browser should fix this issue. Another adjustment you can do is checking your betting history filters, if the bets are pending and your filter is set to "Settled" for example, they won't show.
Filters.thumb.PNG.3311bdeec247018d19499da7da4a5a67.PNG

Former Community Moderator

• 1 month later...

@Mikeyuk wrote:

Places four bets and they aren’t showing, anyone else have the same problem ?

@Mikeyuk 

Not sure if this is your problem, but you will have to go to "racing" to see your places racing bets. Those aren't visible when you click "my bets" on the betting main page. 

See following thread for more: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-Help/Money-taken-but-no-bet/m-p/230693#M1015

@Purps wrote:

@Mikeyuk wrote:

Places four bets and they aren’t showing, anyone else have the same problem ?

@Mikeyuk 

Not sure if this is your problem, but you will have to go to "racing" to see your places racing bets. Those aren't visible when you click "my bets" on the betting main page. 

See following thread for more: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-Help/Money-taken-but-no-bet/m-p/230693#M1015

. Must be a site issueThanks mate I went to racing and showing blank and aren’t showing as settled

Hi @Mikeyuk, and @Mikensuze.

Based on the case raised on your account Mikeyuk, I can see that there was a technical issue with the display of the bets placed, resulting in them not being displayed temporarily. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this guys. The issue seems to be resolved now, are you still experiencing it on your end?

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived