No free bet received

killieroy

I placed a £20 inplay free bet on the Barca game last night but have not recieved the £10 free bet as per the advent calender offer. This is not the first time this has happened I'm beginning to think I'm not allowed free bets for some reason although if that's the case I have not been informed.

@killieroy wrote:

I placed a £20 inplay free bet on the Barca game last night but have not recieved the £10 free bet as per the advent calender offer. This is not the first time this has happened I'm beginning to think I'm not allowed free bets for some reason although if that's the case I have not been informed.

@killieroy  write  1 new topic here instead for help with betting :)

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Betting-Help/bd-p/Bettinghelp

@RayL@JeppeL 

Hi @killieroy , welcome to the Community.
I've reached out to your local marketing team and have been advised that after careful consideration our marketing team has decided to block further offers on your account as per our terms in the 13.1/ 13.3 section. Apologies for the confusion regarding this, this manifests in you not being able to opt into promotions, thus them not being credited. We have also set up an official onsite message as well informing you about this. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator