No assist for Nicolas Pepe

FcEmilau
Go to solution Solved by AndreiBN,

• Solution

Hello @FcEmilau and welcome to the community , 

I made a post about the exact same thing yesterday.Please check this thread ( click here ) . 

Bascially , for Premier League matches , Unibet ( Kambi , the sports provider platform ) , takes it's official results from premierleague.com . And on their official stats , there is no assist from Nicolas Pepe.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@BryanFrmBelgium , 

They take into consideration the first official report from the official statistics providers. 

Premierleague.com had it without Pepe's assist for at least 2 days after the match ( you can check my post to see it for yourself ) . If it was corrected ,it was only after several days , which , from Unibet's ( Kambi's ) point of view it's irelevant now. If they had to re settle all the bets , they would need to take money away from those who bet against this outcome and a whole mess will be created. Therfor , they settle the best according to the 1st official report released by the official stats entity.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• 2 weeks later...

In the meanwhile the official premier league website has changed their mistake and has given the assist to Nicolas Pepe. I contacted Unibet and they admitted that the change had been made but they will not pay the bet anyways. They sent me section B 5.2 of their regulations. We will now inform with the commission of gambling if this is OK. Unibet just refuses to pay because the change by the official premier league website was made a

In the meanwhile the official premier league website has changed their mistake and has given the assist to Nicolas Pepe. I contacted Unibet and they admitted that the change had been made but they will not pay the bet anyways. They sent me section B 5.2 of their regulations. We will now inform with the commission of gambling if this is OK. Unibet just refuses to pay because the change by the official premier league website was made after the bet was settled...... OFFCOURSE it's like that....Changes are always made afterwards...But that shouldn't matter. Correct is correct. THANK YOU UNIBET. You will lose a few clients; not that you care....Spread the news people!