No 500€ betting freeroll received?

TDW
Go to solution Solved by YlarP,

Hi guys, anyone else didnt receive their betting freeroll tickets for today? @RayL 

I placed well over 10€ on sports bets the last days.... I'm a bit doubtful though, maybe its only if there's a single bet of min. 10€? I'm not sure anymore...

If thats the case, why? :o

afbeelding.png.32123f4614d8fdcb8b29beb9df1f973b.png

@YlarPcompared the promotion on the british site to the belgian website, and seems like its another case of crappy translation.

unibet.co.uk:

Place a sports bet of at least £10 between Tuesday and Thursday to get a ticket. Place a sports bet of at least £10 between Friday and Monday to get another ticket.
Players must place a bet of at least £10 on any event within the Unibet Sports site in order to get a ticket.

afbeelding.png.5f2ab0e89a83e70d9782bcd57c1af633.png

@RayLcan this issue be adressed please?

PS.: had to post the dutch part as a screenshot cause this forum doesnt seems to allow foreign words lol...

@TDW We'll definitely adress this and have it fixed, thanks for the screenshot - it is indeed correct that we have a filter against Dutch words, we're required to do so for the time being 😃

In terms of compensation, I feel something should be given here as time was spent making it an easy fix for us - would a €10 bonus be fair?

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

• 1 month later...

@JeppeL @RayL Did the requirements changed for the ticket? I didnt get it on the 18th of september (but didnt complain), and i didnt get it this sunday. Both bets were on e-sports (only because of a promotion), so i would understand if there is no ticket, because it would be disgrace to call that real sport. But last night i had also an NFL bet for the required amount, and still nothing... 

Hi @cris1285, e-sports should be included, however I've understood that our internal currency map has been adjusted recently which would mean that if your local currency de-valued the bet's would need to be slightly higher in value in order to trigger the tickets. I've seen bets of 3000, however the current value of 10 euro is over 3300. I'm looking into how much is regarded as 10 euro and let you know as soon as I have more info.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 3 months later...

Couls you please @RayL @ReCorpH or other mods helpinf me out how the current betting freeroll ticket giveaway system works?

bf.thumb.png.90554e7b3a470ab5204dc189723ad76f.png

The promotion page says you can earn tickets after betting between Tuesday and Thursday and between Friday and Monday.

When you take a closer look to the terms and conditions it says you can earn only one ticket per week:

bf.thumb.png.def143a643281de741b54fea58a87f5e.png

Now my question is: I have earned a ticket last week:

bf.png.40dfe503c178b86ac71c9230b6b1c01d.png

17th of January was on Friday and I used the ticket yesterday (20th of January-Monday). I also placed a bet on Monday what was on the next week, but due the to one benefit/week wasn't good for the ticket:

bf.png.4963ba084fc6a1ec3a83177d4b21bee0.png

My questions are:

• bets from what day of this week are good for the ticket?
  • As you can see placing the qualified bet and playing the freerolls could be on separated weeks. What the benefit of this promotion means in the terms and condition? The receiving the ticket or playing the freeroll?

Thanks.

@psrquack wrote:

My questions are:

• As you can see placing the qualified bet and playing the freerolls could be on separated weeks. What the benefit of this promotion means in the terms and condition? The receiving the ticket or playing the freeroll?

Thanks.

Today is my lucky day @ReCorpH @RayL ?

@psrquack wrote:

Couls you please @RayL @ReCorpH or other mods helpinf me out how the current betting freeroll ticket giveaway system works?

bf.thumb.png.67bf4c4dbe3abf7552ba26c80f5ad095.png

The promotion page says you can earn tickets after betting between Tuesday and Thursday and between Friday and Monday.

When you take a closer look to the terms and conditions it says you can earn only one ticket per week:

bf.thumb.png.934e60db040a6c62bd25543895b23be4.png

Now my question is: I have earned a ticket last week:

bf.png.2eeaea1192811e487159ddceb32a07df.png

17th of January was on Friday and I used the ticket yesterday (20th of January-Monday). I also placed a bet on Monday what was on the next week, but due the to one benefit/week wasn't good for the ticket:

bf.png.d3e7c4061e9fec1b854570938dd36528.png

My questions are:

Thanks.

It is as described on the promotions page. That one line in the T&C is wrong - thanks for pointing it out, we'll get it fixed :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 months later...

@TDW wrote:

Hi guys, anyone else didnt receive their betting freeroll tickets for today? @RayL 

I placed well over 10€ on sports bets the last days.... I'm a bit doubtful though, maybe its only if there's a single bet of min. 10€? I'm not sure anymore...

If thats the case, why? :o

afbeelding.png.d9b38e306d506bfa55389694ef98d83c.png

• 2 months later...