NRL-All stars payout

psrquack
Go to solution Solved by Andy-Relax,

Hi mods,

could you explain how this bet was evaluated and how you came to the conclusion that my return was less than the original stake after you have marked this bet as a winner and i didn't make a cash out of it?

rugby.png.89c0975472f07d838455a314c9e45a1b.png

I gues this was the Dead Heat rule in action but if so why did you add including extra time string to this bet when game ended in the regular time with a draw?

Thanks.

• Like 1

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

Customer Support / Live Chat

Thanks for the quick answer. Just one more question: your answer means if I have any question/query etc about your betting products then I will not find a helpful staff member here right? The only way is contacting the LC.

On the other hand all mods/staff members here are more than welcome helping me about the poker product troubles. Is this correct?

• Solution
My reply means that Recorph is the only community mod at this time and that if you're looking for a prompt response to a query regarding a product other than poker the customer service team will be able to assist quicker than Recorph at present. The poker team monitor the poker boards as it's the most active section and the questions raised are often ones that 1st line CS will not know the answer to.

Poker Janitor

It's a bit sarcastic... When someone is moaning about the poker, the main answer is " it is just zeropointdunnohowmany percent of our businness, the core product is betting." When someone moaning about betting, "hey we have just poker experts here, ask CS team..."

But it is none of my businness.

@Sparrow473 wrote:

It's a bit sarcastic... When someone is moaning about the poker, the main answer is " it is just zeropointdunnohowmany percent of our businness, the core product is betting." When someone moaning about betting, "hey we have just poker experts here, ask CS team..."

But it is none of my businness.

True, but let's not scare the poker staff to go away from the community. At least if you have a poker problem you can fix it here in the community, Andy,Leo and Stubbe are great. 

We should have also a betting expert in the community to fix fast different issues we have.