NBA Division Futures/Bets Clarification

Lime

I provided you the quote from official NBA site to show you only one thing "regular-season games + seeding games" so as you can see regular season games already played are obviously valid. I'm not interested in 8th seed or tie-breakers.

In your picture from bet365, season length changed so all bets should be voided there right?
For me personally It's even better if the game is on and division winner futures will be concluded after those 8 games+regular season games.
Because I will be paid for Bucks, Heat, Lakers, Rockets and Nuggets.
I will only lose Celtics.

No one offers bets for division winners anymore and that's odd. Plus no offers for season over/under only 8 game over/under. Weird world we live in.
And rules are still not specified for team over/under placed before pandemic and division winners. I hope someone will prodive clarification to that before August at least..

@kullfitre I'm not interested in the 8th seed or tiebreakers either, but the second part of what you posted is very relevant.

Division winners will be used to settle tiebreakers at the end of regular-season games + seeding games, this means there will be official division winners at the end of these 8 games because they will potentially have to be used to break ties.

Given that, it seems to me that the bets will likely remain valid, but as you said we need clarification from Unibet and we need to keep this conversation going until somebody here can give us an answer because it's just getting silly now how long we're waiting.

"In your picture from bet365, season length changed so all bets should be voided there right?"

No, the very opposite

Capture.thumb.JPG.40bd67bfffdbd4ede3467ebdeeb2a7d3.JPG

With regards to your reply, this literally says nothing that I didn't already know, nor does it actually answer any questions.

"We will be settling this when an official statement has been released by the NHL as to the winners of each Division.

We are in contact with the NHL to confirm if there is an official announcement for divisional winners. If not, bets will be void."

Please point me in the direction of any official statement/ announcement for division winners in 2019? in fact, point me in the direction of A N Y official statement in A N Y year previously. As a division  bettor for the past 10 years I can tell you this is something that's NEVER been done. This is an absolute fking joke I swear, what kind of operation is this.

The only "announcement" that's ever been made is a little checkmark next to the teams name on the official standings. It's like you guys don't even watch or understand how the sports you are allowing people to bet on work. Can I confirm that Fig 1. is what you'll be taking to be an official announcement in this case this year?? seeing as there has never been an official statement in the history of the NBA to award division.

Fig 1. 2019 OFFICIAL STANDINGS TABLE PER NBA.COM

Capture.thumb.JPG.3cb893039b0f2a5e91190abeea4d9a3d.JPGAnd if this is the case might I point you to the official tiebreaker rules the NBA for the current season WHICH INFACT CONTINUE TO LIST DIVISION WINNERS AS BEING TIEBREAKERS, thereby allowing you to INFER that divisions are in fact VALID for the rest of the season because how the f else can they be used if they don't exist. Why am I DOING your guys jobs for you.

https://stats.nba.com/standings/ - Here you go, the OFFICIAL NBA STANDINGS TABLE FOR THIS YEAR, please send this to your traders with my attached comments. There is no grey area how, i'm honestly losing my mind at how bad the communication is here. All it took on every other betting site was a quick 10minute livechat.

• 3 weeks later...

No response to any of the above? can't say i'm suprised.

Let that be a warning to EVERYONE who chooses to bet with Unibet. Even for the higher rollers in time's of crisis and uncertainty you absolutely cannot trust Unibet to handle situations in a timely manner a fraction as well as the bigger books. Go to Bet365, where they bend over backwards for their players.

I've bet probably an average annual European salary with you guys but my trust in this company has been completely evicerated. How on earth do you expect anyone to trust you with balances of any significance at all if this is how you treat your players.

123.thumb.JPG.c6e28349a0e77654d84a883ac301b68c.JPG

I'm really sorry to say this @Lime and sorry about all the inconvenience and troubles this has caused, but I don't have the answers to your questions. I will however ask about it and hopefully have some clarification that I can give soon. 

@kullfitre Announcement was probably a bad word to use as it indicated something public, but I meant an annoucement from them towards us as to who they are declaring division winners. 

On NBA bets that's still the situation at hand, that we're awaiting confirmation from the NBA. A big group of bets has been settled though:

To reach Playoffs:
Charlotte Hornets - No
Chicago Bulls - No
New York Knicks - No
Detroit Pistons - No
Atlanta Hawks - No
Cleveland Cavaliers - No
Minnesota Timberwolves - No
Golden State Warriors - No

Total team wins:

Charlotte Hornets (23-42): from 23.5 to 39.5: void, from 40.5 and above under
Chicago Bulls (22-43): from 22.5 to 38.5: void, from 39.5 and above under
New York Knicks (21-45): from 21.5 to 36.5: void, from 37.5 and above under
Detroit Pistons (20-46): from 20.5 to 35.5: void, from 36.5 and above under
Atlanta Hawks (20-47): from 20.5 to 34.5: void, from 35.5 and above under
Cleveland Cavaliers (19-46): from 19.5 to 35.5: void, from 36.5 and above under
Minnesota Timberwolves (19-45): from 19.5 to 36.5: void, from 37.5 and above under
Golden State Warriors (15-50): from 15.5 to 31.5: void, from 32.5 and above under

These are the 8 teams that won’t be returning and as such we have settled that they won’t be making the playoffs. Their total wins have been settled according to the logic as mentioned below: if they could reach over x number of wins in an 82-game season that line has been voided, while if they mathematically couldn’t, that line has been settled as under.

•  H2H markets called "Team to have more wins - Excluding Pre Season & Playoffs": 

Golden State Warriors vs Boston Celtics: Boston Celtics
Golden State Warriors vs LA Clippers: LA Clippers
Golden State Warriors vs OKC Thunder: OKC Thunder
Golden State Warriors vs Toronto Raptors: Toronto Raptors
Houston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors: Houston Rockets
LA Lakers vs Golden State Warriors: LA Lakers
LA Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans: LA Lakers
New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics: Boston Celtics
New York Knicks vs Miami Heat: Miami Heat

These have also been settled with the same logic: any team that couldn’t reach the other’s wins even in an 82-game season, that’s now been settled. There’s some others that are still open, as they haven’t been decided yet.

Division winners are defintely announced and recognized outside of the website checkmarks though, some teams celebrate them on banners:

queensbanner.PNG.82da0ddebc8c015ebcfea13a22026f22.PNG

Former Community Manager