Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GothMoth Rank 11
Rank 11

I am missing the two free-bets from the Champions League promo.

They were supposed to be available for mobile live betting tonight, but are missing Disappointed

And the previous round there was no free-bet on Europa League too.

0 Likes
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GothMoth, I've added the two €5 free bets manually, sorry for the error that you didn't get them automatically.

Help me clear up the 2nd part of your post though, bet €20 or more to get €5 free bet for tonight's EL, is that also an advent promotion or something seperate? 

/Jeppe

Community Manager
Community Manager

@GothMoth Thanks a alot for clearing that up, I've been told the €5 free bet should be available on your account now and that it expires in a week Smile

/Jeppe

5 REPLIES
GothMoth Rank 11
Rank 11

This week promotion in the calendar on 5th was to place live mobile bets for €20 or more on 5th and the 2X €5 mobile free-bets should be available on 6th.

There are my mobile live bet for €35 on 5th and below the bets on the previous round for which the promo was to bet €20 or more on the CL matches and to receive a €5 free-bet for the EL on Thursday, as I recall:

5.jpg21-22.jpg22-1.jpg22-2.jpg

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GothMoth, I've added the two €5 free bets manually, sorry for the error that you didn't get them automatically.

Help me clear up the 2nd part of your post though, bet €20 or more to get €5 free bet for tonight's EL, is that also an advent promotion or something seperate? 

/Jeppe

GothMoth Rank 11
Rank 11

Thanks Smile

It was for the previous round 21-23 November, but I thought  I didn't met the criteria when there was no free bet on EL.

Later I checked and I've bet more than the reqiured amount and the free-bets aren't in expired too.

There was similar problem with another promo for e-sports and then I remembered that I didn't receive the free-bet for the Champions League too.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GothMoth Thanks a alot for clearing that up, I've been told the €5 free bet should be available on your account now and that it expires in a week Smile

/Jeppe

GothMoth Rank 11
Rank 11