Missing bet

AidanJS

Hi @AidanJS, welcome to the Community :) What exactly did you place a bet on? If it was a racing bet, for example, they will not show in your sportsbeting history as they are stored in the racing section under "My Bets". Please let us know exactly and we can have a look at it for you.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @rampess

So, there were technical issues all evening as I'm sure you noticed earlier tonight. Goes without saying but we have less than 0% interest in "avoiding paying". Although regrettable that there is an issue and you can't see your bet, it's tied to a technical issue and not a conspiracy to keep your money if your bet is winning. Thought I'll clear the air on that one.

The Cash out function, same story, but not tied to a technical error. It's just not a guaranteed service provided by our traders and is to be used whenever available.

Our developers are investigating the issue with the missing bet, I've also provided them with the information that you've sent me @TimVH, hang tight, we're on it.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I placed a bet at 19:59 on the game Mouscroun U21 vs Roeselare U21

Score was 1-0 at that time

I bet the over 4.5 at stake of 3.00 for 5 euro. Game ended 4-1.

It clearly appeared in my placed bets, unfortenately I have no screenshot of this.

At half time I checked my account and to see the bet was gone from my history. Score at HT: 3-0