Live streaming on pc

JohnBeton
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

• Solution

Hi @JohnBeton, and welcome to the Community. This seems to be more like a local issue with the PC than a stream error since the match is visible on the phone based on your explanation. It is most probably tied to the flash player though not confirmed yet. Have a look at the settings of the browser and make sure Flash is allowed to operate, updating the Flash Player to the latest version might also help. Let us know how it goes and in the case that it doesn't fix it, make a DXdiag of the PC parameters ( first 2 tabs) and attach them here. I'll be more than happy to ask for an opinion from the devs on what could possibly cause the issue.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 4 months later...

I have same issue now.

I am just starting to use this, and live stream does not work properly. Trying to look now icehockey from win10 PC, it just shows empty ring and situation + which team is attaching, not the real tv. Adobe flash player 32 NPAPI ver 32.0.0.101 saaem so be installed. Chrome setting shows common setting'ask first', but specially allow: https://fi.unibet.com:443

Same now with my ipad, same game (looking just from browser, not the app installed, should I use instead app)? When I enabled account, I looked at short time from ipad some tennis  match, it was visible at that time. But not live show now.

Also, how to get picture to full screen? Current small picture is quite poor.

• 1 year later...

Hi @Papatango656, welcome to the Community :)

Sorry to hear about the streaming issues, it's true that we do our best to provide the live streaming service and livescore statistics however they are not guaranteed services because they are projected onsite by third party providers. It can indeed happen, as you experienced, that there a gap in service. We're more than happy to have a look at it and maybe flag it towards our providers though. Is this an issue on all races matches or did it occur only on one race?

Former Community Moderator