Live stream

graki

Livestream wont work. Nothing no football no tenis nothing. This message pop up every time "

Live Stream not available
There was an error when starting the live stream. Please try again." how to fix this??? using win 10 x64bit and opera

Thanks for your fast respond. Sorry for your waithing i diddnt have a notification about posting on my thread. Yes, Sir I still have this problem, its all the time practicly i cant watch any stream no matter whitch sport it is. Here is picture bellow. Im using Win 10 PRO and Opera as internet search engine and I cant find answer why this is happening I really hope for solution coming in fast time, becouse i really need it. Thanks for your answer again and have a good evening, or day depends when you reed this. livestreamproblem.thumb.png.ae0b5a472bc2613ea3a6797b6da3aec4.png

Yes mr.Ray. This happen even with google chrome, Flash player is newest edition, everything is new, we talk about WIN 10 PRO edition sertified. Not happening on other sites, if that mean something coresponding with the flash player possible faliure. 

PS 

livestreamproblem1.thumb.png.6e10b0cecba5c7d020dd3b7c459ed34d.png

• 2 weeks later...

@graki, I have an update for you regarding the above streaming difficulties. I'm afraid that currently our provider does not support streaming in your region. The "PRO" error in the bottom right of the streaming window indicates that the product is geoblocked at the moment. 😞

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived