cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I had atlanta +9 in the Memphis game last night in the match verdus Denver.  It has been marked as a loss when surely should be a push and money refunded.  How can this be fair? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4

I bet Boston Bruins - Buffalo Sabers three times that they would be equal at the end of the second half and they went at the end of the second half 1-1 I also have proof that this saw it live and yet I already have it three lost and when I ask for help, they send me a link saying that only 1 goal falls in the second half, while on the same page the second half is 1-1, help me I have all the evidence I need. 

80771588_701348863726198_3597264959869812736_n.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@troutyCan you make a picture with your bet?

It's possible that your bet was on a 3 way handicap and result ended as draw.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

@arnaudking Unfortunately you bet specifically on the second period to be a draw, isolated from the rest of the game.

Sabres won the second period 0-1. The game was tied at this point because Bruins already had a 1-0 lead from the first period, however the second period itself did not end in a draw.
Sabres got a early 0-1 lead in that period, which is why the odds for a draw kept increasing the later you posted your bets despite the acutal game being tied. 

0 Likes