I mistakenly made a wrong bet. What do?

kringlefant

Hi @kringlefant, What I can do is forward the bet to the sports traders for it to be analized, and if there was indeed an error, they will reverse it and credit back your money. I see you tried to share the details of the coupon however I am unable to find it based on that information. What I would need is the coupon ID or an actual screenshot of the bet as seen belowCapture.PNG.e957b97c9d8981e113bbf64a592d61c8.PNG

Former Community Moderator

Thank you ray.

Coupon ID1637921494. See screenshot. This was taken after my language was changed to English, I am a native English speaker and the Norwegian language setting on the page might have threw me off, or there may have been a technical issue, because I was supposed to bet on REPULICANS winning the house by 218-225 which has the same exact odds (3.25).

I NEEED to make the opposite bet. I never meant to bet for the Democrats.

I STILL NEED HELP WITH THIS. There's only two days left to the election. Coupon ID1637921494. Delete it. Deposit the money to my unibet account so that I may place the RIGHT BET. It's not my fault that you didn't update your site in over two years, making it impossible for users to change the language of the site themselves. IT'S NOT MY FAULT. I will sue you. No more business for you in Norway. We have laws for this, yes, we actually do. It's a new and extra severe anti-discrimination law that came into effect January 1st 2018. Fix it, or else.

Okay @kringlefant, right off the bat let me just clarify that threatening to sue does not really help your case here. It is within your right as a citizen of a modern society of course, however with rights come responsibilities as well, and your responsibility is to be aware of the bets you place also stipulated in the general terms and conditions A.3.2:
"Unless accepted in Error, once accepted, a bet will remain valid and cannot be withdrawn. It is the
responsibility of the Account Holder to ensure details of the bets placed are correct. Under no
circumstance Unibet will accept any responsibility for any mistakes (perceived and actual), deriving
from either Errors as listed under <Section A, Para 2, Clause 1>, or any other reason, such as but not
limited to, incorrect listing of the odds/betting objects."
There was absolutely no error on Unibet's side when placing the bet that you did. The language change could have been done long before this becomes a problem.
Anyways, I see that the sports traders have responded to our query to help you out and your bet was voided as a one time exception.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived