How this bet can loose?

Torskador

@Rushbie wrote:

Not sure, but maybe it was marked as a assist point by mistake or something?

pass.thumb.PNG.40c1919bcf69636e6d86f32baa0e2a8a.PNGhoffman.thumb.PNG.3627067886d6ecf98eb45142f70f296a.PNG

The last goal was made to empty goal, and looks pretty normal..

Looks to me like Hoffman(nr 68 ) pokes the puck to Vatrano and therefore gets the 2nd assist. But its not completely clear, and it might be from a Red Wings player. Probably the reason for the confusion. 

Regardless, offical results should be taken into account. Pretty sure this will be resolved @Torskador 

• Like 2

Hi @Torskador, welcome to the Community :)

Please be advised that we have settled this in accordance with our rule under B.5.2 as the initial match report which was posted after the match has ended have no points recorded for Hoffman, Mike. 
https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/fla-vs-det/2020/01/18/2019020749#game=2019020749,game_state=final,game_tab=stats

B.5.2:
Vetojen ratkaisut eivät sisällä muutoksia, jotka ovat peräisin ja/tai johtuvat, mutta eivät
rajoitu, diskauksista, rangaistuksista, protesteista, käsittelyn alla olevista tuloksista ja/tai
peräkkäisistä virallisen tuloksen muutoksista tapahtuman päättymisen jälkeen ja kun tulos on
julkistettu, vaikka vain alustavakin. Vedoissa, jotka koskevat kilpailuja jotka jatkuvat
kauemmin kuin yhden kierroksen (esim. kausivedot), vain muutokset jotka koskevat
ratkaisuja joita ei ole vielä päätetty, otetaan huomioon. Tällaiset toimet julkistetaan järjestävän
tahon puolelta ennen kuin viimeinen suunniteltu kierros/vaihe on alkanut. Tuon ajankohdan
jälkeen ilmeneviä muutoksia, tai muita tapahtuman aikana tapahtuvia muutoksia jotka voivat
vaikuttaa lopputulokseen, oteta huomioon.

The screenshot below was from the match report posted in the official site after the match has ended before it was changed:
They initially have the goal scored by Denis Malgin as assisted only by Vatrano.

420553_image-2020-01-19-12-45-54-273.png?fromIssue=1041306

Therefore our traders have decided to keep this bet settled as it is.

Now with that being said, I realize that this is not the most favorable outcome for you obviously but we need to have some sort of system in place for settlements. 
I have added you a Free Bet in the value of the bet you've placed but please note that this is merely a goodwill gesture from our end, the Community, the settlement shall stand.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

Hi @RayL 

I appreciate for trying to settle this matter with a 10€ freebet. I'm just frustrated with the outcome of this because I tend to watch every NHL game possible and placing the bets how's the team/players doing during the season. This issue makes me and probably some other people to question your site's honesty.

I am still quite unhappy how this issue turned out... I can't help but wonder how this bet has been handled if the outcome would have been different (Hoffman gets one assist first but later on it goes overturned). Would I still be getting the money from the bet or not? I am guessing it will be standing as  "open" as long as the result has been confirmed in the official websites (nhl.com, livescore etc).

In the first email I received from Unibet they said the score is based for Official website but how is it possible to have different ice times etc. in the email I got from Unibet in the first place? (Picture)image-2020-01-19-12-45-54-273.png.55637fbf98174e871e2de4186511ec22.png

Sadly I've to share this inconvenience forward. Pretty sure there are lots of people who would think this as a scam.

Best regards,

Kalle

@Torskador wrote:

Hi @RayL 

This issue makes me and probably some other people to question your site's honesty.

Tried that too years ago (15yo) towards other places. This one is solid.

The most wonderful fears out there is that the moneyscamming or gaming sites are somewhat unsafe, it's not the thing anywhere nowadays here cos the regulations makes sure of that, fk

The dataprotection mechanism here, goes way beyond your fears, mate :laugh:

• Like 1

@Torskador wrote:

I can't help but wonder how this bet has been handled if the outcome would have been different (Hoffman gets one assist first but later on it goes overturned). Would I still be getting the money from the bet or not?

This is what @RayL means with taking a stance. And it is that the first offcial report will be the final one. People who bet on Hoffman not to get a point in this match will have winning bets. Whether you agree with the terms and coditions or not, it is like @Rushbie says definitely not a scam. 

The problem is that by turning your bet into a win, people who have been paid out will now have a loosing bet. Obviously removing funds from a players account is not very popular. The other option would be to wait longer after games have finished before setteling bets, also not very popular. 

In the premier league for inctance they have a dubious goals committee (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubious_Goals_Committee) that review goals every once in a while. I think we can all agree it would be silly to change a bet months after, and changing the outcome of a bet. An extreme expamle of course.

When i wrote my first post i was under the impression the match report had allways been the same. Obvously frustrating when it looks like the match reports has the wrong result, but these things even out. And you will 100% be paid if there is a mistake in your favor :Smile:

• Like 2