How bet on victory and goals on a match?

alexupit

I know it may seem a dumb question, but if I try to bet on a match with victory and goals, it doesn't let me combine them. Let's say  want to bet "2" and "over 1.5 goals". Why can't I combine these 2? I receive an error that they are related and I can only bet on each of them separately. Every other bet platform in the world lets me bet on victory and goals and others in the same bet. It's ridiculous to have to bet separately on each thing of a match.

Hi @alexupit, welcome to the Community. This is related to the mechanics explained in the terms below.

• A.5.4) A bet made as an accumulative bet shall never include two or more offers the outcomes of which might
    turn out to be related (e.g. Team X to become champions and Player Y to be Top Goal Scorer in the
    same league). Although Unibet takes all necessary steps to prevent such possibilities, in the eventuality
    that this would happen, Unibet reserves the right, solely at its own discretion, to declare void all parts of
    the accumulative bet which include the correlated outcomes.

Let us know if this is not the case though, a screenshot of the betslip showing what you attempt to combine would help in further investigate this for you.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived