Horse racing & sports bets can't be combined.

TA19
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

• Solution

Hi @TA19, welcome to the Community :)

Primarily you can't mix horse racing bets with sports bets because the odds come from 2 different providers with 2 separate systems and at the moment it technically impossible to merge them. However I have heard rumors of this changing but since there is no confirmed date yet, it wouldn't be accurate from me to say that this is in the pipeline of development.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

• 1 year later...

It is now 20 months since your last post and today I would like to combine a horse with a football bet in a double. Every other bookmaker I've ever used allows this without exception. It seems ridiculous that you have still not solved this problem. May I ask if any progress has been made at all? Or is it never going to happen?

• Like 1

@Liam23 wrote:

It is now 20 months since your last post and today I would like to combine a horse with a football bet in a double. Every other bookmaker I've ever used allows this without exception. It seems ridiculous that you have still not solved this problem. May I ask if any progress has been made at all? Or is it never going to happen?

Ray left the building to conquer completely other things in life half a year ago, so that's why, @Liam23  😏

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Service-Announcements/Time-to-say-goodbye-gang/m-p/320241

Hopefully the guys now can help more with that :Thumbsup:

@ReCorpH@JeppeL