Horse Racing

ozzy123

It has been months that my horse racing client is not working on Unibet. It is 100% a block on my account because before I log into my account, I can view the races, the odds, even place it into a betslip. As soon as I login, the page goes white. Whenever I click on Horse Racing, it goes white again. Cannot see odds, cannot see the races.

The last solution I was offered was to stop using a VPN, I do not use a VPN. I was then told to try another device, I tried anothet device, same issue.

So please, any suggestions?

@ozzy123 wrote:

Chill out, if youre not going to contribute positively, dont contribute at all

@ozzy123 I think you're the one that needs to chill,  @FunckyFish quite rightly pointed out you've had a reply from a mod and you need to exercise something that seems sadly lacking these days, PATIENCE!  :teardrop:

If you want to tag someone yourself type @ followed by the first few letters of a name. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 1 month later...

Hey @ozzy123, have you received communication via email about this? I can see that our IT people requested some screenshots some months ago, and then requested some new ones. They are also providing feedback that everything should be working normally and no markets are having issues with the Racing lobby. Do you have any sort of blocking softwares on your computer or as a browser extension?

• 1 month later...

Hi @ReCorpH 

I did receive an email, and then they requested screenshots, which I provided, and then again nothing. They said it should be fine etc.

There is obviously something wrong/ or a block on the account because I can go into each race when I am not logged into the account. I can put horses on a betslip, etc. As soon as I log into my account, the page goes blank