Horse Racing bet not showing

Paulski

@Paulski try again, it takes a little time for your bets to show up.

If it doesn't work... try refreshing the page & wait for a 20 seconds, that usually works for me.

I've aslo got an open bet for the National, really hope Annabelle Fly gets the win 

anna.thumb.PNG.46c39a2c10095b3dff66ffd73548bd27.PNG

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

I'm using the mobile app and nothing is showing still - not open or settled and I had a winner. My account is still £0.00 balance wise. I put my first bets on this morning 

I can appreciate it's a busy day with it being the National, but that should be factored in - it's not like it's a new event

Looking under bets under my account details - cant see as there is any specific racing only bets view... My winnings have been credited so at least that's the main thing.

Thanks for all the replies though everyone - much appreciated. I'll give it a bit more time but first impression is not great

Hi @Paulski@Me2@Gem welcome to the Community :) 
I believe this is more related to the place that the Racing bets are stored, the example that @Nestabear provided shows the location of the Sports bets, not the racing bets. In order to access the bets that you guys were looking for you would need to click on "Sports" => "Racing" => "My bets" as seen below:

541026768_Racingbets.thumb.JPG.5acdc158517f0e568cb4fc5b61420459.JPG

I had a look and can confirm that the bets are indeed there. Let us know if you have any additional questions and if you feel this answer helped you, feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button :).

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived