Help pleace

vincent

I I have a cupong whit some matches on 

one of the matches is now gone everywhere but not on my cupong? when i try to see the results I end up on startpage and I can't find the match in the live betting page as well, the other matches ar in what's gonna happen now? 

Hi @vincent, welcome to the Community Smile cheers for the intervention @Livertool.

We would be more than happy to have a look at your bet, we would only need the coupon ID of the bet in question and a broader description over what happened. Specifically which match was intended to be on the betslip. It might be possible that after the bet was selected, the odds on that match were suspended, however I'm unsure if that means that it gets automatically taken down from the betslip or there's a message first. What's your experience with this @Livertool ?

Former Community Moderator

Kind of hard to say when we don't even know that did he made the bet or was he still doing it and not placed it yet. But googleing and checking your bet history/open bets (if it was placed) can give clues that can give some answers. But i guess he got it figured out cause no more questions :)

Archived