Hello I need info please

Jas
Go to solution Solved by AndreiBN,

I have placed  2 separate bets on. Nadal to win Australian  open 2020  mens     but   the event doesn't start untill  January 20th 2020.  I have seen better odds on 

William Hill. It gives me option  to cash out. On unibet.  But its giving me less money then I  put on    the event hasn't even started  I should get my full stake  back    if I cash out my 2 bets I am losing. 120 pounds in total  from both stakes combined.  The other betting companies don't do this.  If you cash out before the event starts you  get your full stake back. So what can I do now

• Solution

Hello @Jas ,

After you place a bet that has a cash-out option , and if that event has not started yet , you will NEVER get the full stake back using this feature.

The only thing you can do now is contacting "Live support" and kindly ask them if they can cancel your bet. From what i know , this is not an option you can use multiple times , but it can be done as a one time thing , but even this option is not guaranteed. 

Maybe @RayL , @JeppeL or @ReCorpH can do it for you.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Hey @Jas and welcome to the Community!

As @AndreiBN mentioned, there is a chance we could cancel the bets as a one time exception as a sign of good will. Unfortunately in this case it's not possible anymore as I see you took the cash out option. Unfortunately the cash out option will not refund the full stake for various reasons. 

Please let me know if there's something else I can do for you and I'll be happy to assist.