Gyeongnam - Ulsan Hyundai FC -live wrong stats and wrong odds =freebet lost

maruni
Go to solution Solved by JeppeL,

Hi guys!

It is the first time this year when i have such a problem at Unibet.I have read other stories and coulnd't believed but it happened to me.I have that freebet from june miniseries freeroll and i was on live part of betting.Entered on a live tv match from South Korea. Gyeongnam-Ulsan and i saw thatjust two corners was made in just 52 minutes of play.I have put the freebet on under 10.5 corners at 2.90 odds.Three minutes ago i have entered on other bookie i have account and i saw eight corners on this match.Pfiuuuuu that was huuuge difference.So all i ask now is to have my freebet back.It is too much i ask? Do we have to have friends that are on every live match at the stadium to know exactly the stats and score? What the beep is happening lately Unibet? I have made a printscreen in hurry.error.thumb.png.c7da0950a21abd2c997578e1fff1ccf7.png

Goood this is such a stressful day made by Unibet.I have loged and i see that i have a 30 lei and a 60 lei freebet if i bet on football 60 or 180 lei.I wanted to be sure of it and i have asked on chat that i can play that 60 or 180 bet on any odds on football to receive that 30 or 60 freebet? The operator said that the minimum odd was 1.40 .That was about between 12:10-12:20 i guess.So i have made a bet on football 1.40 odd.Bet was very close but lost it.I have entered to search my emails and i see from unibet.What it says that: Sorry for your inconvenience but after i have a chat with the traders from bonus part of unibet i have to say that there is no minimum odds required to bet and to obtain that freebets.I have received the email five minutes after i have made the bet on 1.40 odds. ❤️♥️❤️ crap !!! What the fuaack? Two errors in the same hooour? I think that is a new record.So tell me how this is fair? You have taxes on deposits, taxes on withdrawavals; hugely wrong statistics but you have awards. Who the hell gaved that awards? It is bad if i ask for a void again? On that "minimum odds of 1.40" bet i have placed? Fuaack, all was fine before i have saw that email from unibet.Ok, bet was so close to be green but ended in red.Happens, not Unibet fault here.But i have saw the email that camed after i have placed that bet and saying that was an error in the chat and there is no minimum odds of 1.40 required.Bet placed have time of placing and email have time of receiving.What to do now? We have proofs now, printscreens. What the hell? Again is the customers fault? All was fine with Unibet, big and halping community, fair odds, best in cycling betting.

So nobody has a solution here? @RayL  or @JeppeL  or someone from the office.So from twenty bookies licensed in Romania today i have made a deposit at Unibet.In an hour you have made two big errors and i have lost moneys from that errors.And not a single void i get.What i have to do? Call 911? Call the consumer protection?

I have watched the match and i have saw huge attacks from one team.Also in Asia they are playing like in England with lateral players and big pressure on extreme part of the field.I am not an odds analist.I bet on what i see on the sites like anyone else.Is the first time when i have such errors .And i have i think eight or nine years of Unibet.Was way better when Unibet was in english than how is now in romanian.Even with modest english that i have i was treated much fair in that early period.

I can sympathise with the changes to the site that you refer to.  For me Unibet used to be Stan James and currently with this new set up I cannot even place basic combination bets.  I assume for your bet is it the case that there had beed 8 corners in the match and the correct bet was under 10.5 at 2.9?  

In this pics i have the email from the Unibet operator that told me in chat that is required a minimum bet of 1.40 to get the freebet.The mail with the correction that there is no minimum odds required camed five minutes after i have placed the bet to obtain that freebet.So i have lost a bet of almost 15 Euros because on chat i was advised that the minimum odds to obtain the freebet is to put a bet on 1.40 at least.Thanks so much Unibet! Congrats! You are a clever thief! More than a day after that errors and still i get no void on my bets.Congrats again for stealing 15 euros and a freebet of 7 euros . 1 Eur is 4.73 Ron.So guys be very very VERY VERY VERY concentrated when you want to bet and deposit at UNIBET. You have to have many other bookies opened to see the real scores and stats.Also you may have to chat with many customer operators  in order to be sure of a thing.THANK YOU UNIBET TO OPEN MY EYES! I WILL NEVER EVER DEPOSIT AGAIN AT UNIBET! I AM NOT GIVING MY MONEY FOR THE THIEFS! YOU CAN HAVE DOZENS OF AWARDS ON YOUR SITE BUT YOU ARE A THIEF FOR ME! 

So the first pic is with the bet with the wrong operator advice that i have to bet on minimum 1.40 odds to get the freebet.

Second pic is with the freebet with the two corners at stats on Unibet and eight corners on other bookies= too late for me but who knew that Unibet has that problems?

Third pic is with the Unibet operator that told me that i have to put a bet with minimum 1.40 odds to get freebet.I have made the bet at 13:26 - you can see in pic second.The mail was in my mailbox at 13:31 .She was writing that there is no minimum odds required to get that freebet on football.Thank you so much Unibet.You have stoled from me 15 euros and a 7 euro freebet.Thanks so much! Where is your adress to send you my best wishes? Maybe a singing card.

I am going nuts in these days thanks for Unibet for that.I see that i forgot to upload the pic with the freebet placed on the wrong statistics of two corners when at other bookies there were eight corners made.freebet.thumb.png.a6e7501f78a5eb74f2922da67f87a459.png

• Solution

@maruni I agree that it's not good to place a bet of at least odds 1.40 because of wrongful information given by a live chat agent - though I must say it's quite positive that he/she sent an email to you right away to let you know of the mistake. 
The bet was for €15, right? How do you feel if we add a new free bet for the same amount as compensation? We can also do it as bonus money if you'd prefer.

It's also very unfortunate about the incorrect corner statistics being on site(I truly hate when this happens), but that one I can't do much about as it is what will happen a rare once in a while due to the technical aspects of how the updates are made. The odds of 2.90 sounds correct considering the actual scenario of the match and for the same reason, we also wouldn't have voided the bet if you had won and you would have gotten to keep the winnings.

@Steve1 Which kind of combination bets are you having trouble with?

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Yeah you have a fair point of view. But believe me that i was very shocked that day because those errors had happened in not more than a hour of time, just minutes after i have made the deposit to my account.So it was like 11 09 2001 for me.I couldn't believe it that happened at Unibet.But i have to say that all of us- humans and computers- all of us can have some bad days and make errors.Thanks again for help!

• Like 1

@maruni, I've added you the Bonus Money, and thank you for your understanding.
@Steve1, the combination issue is being looked at as I'm writing this, there's no reason why your combination shouldn't be possible so we're expecting a fix on that today. I'll be sure to confirm once it's fixed.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator