Golf rules for top10

Go to solution Solved by OOO,

• Solution

@1234323  hello welcome to community . till moderators give you clear information , I'll share something with you here , I searched about your question and I found something for you , maybe It will help you , sometimes players can be tied for places. when It happens I think  the Dead Heat Rule will run . 
If you dont know what does dead heat rule meaning : 

It means ====> Dead Heat is a tie between two or, rarely, more runners in a race. ... So, in a two-way Dead Heat (2 winners) for example, your return will be half of what it could have been. This can be referred to as half-face value of the bet, or a bet for half the original stake.

( I've just searched , I dont know exactly , how it works , but I think If you are betting on golf , It will make it clear and you will understand them ) 
good luck 

Hi @1234323, welcome to the Community :)

I've reached out to our Sports expert regarding your query and we're pending feedback on it, I'll most probably be able to clarify tomorrow once an answer is received, thanks for reaching out to us.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi @1234323 , we just received an answer regarding your query and in this case rules C.15.7 apply:

"Sports - Golf - 7) In outright bets which include a limited selection of participants, such as Top Nationality, Group Betting, etc., Unibet reserves the right to apply Tattersalls Rule 4 on any non-starter. Dead Heat rules will apply except for cases where a play-off has determined a better finishing position." 

In other words, the exact situation explained by @OOO above, the odds or winnings will be divided by the number of players that finishes at the exact same position :)

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator