Freebet awarded, not received.

Purps
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

@RayL 

Hello Ray,

Today morning I received a message saying that I have earned a €10 Freebet. I'm not sure where did I earn it from, because it's not mentioned anywhere on the message :annoyed:

FreeBetMsg1.png.56610dfdef11dcfd9e57d57e5e4b0f0a.png

Translation "You have a €10 freebet to be used on live events"

FreeBetMsg2.png.97c86dea0fd64de3bcd93cbf5b24eb32.png

Translation:

"Howdy XXXXX

You have earned a €10 freebet to be used on live events. Choose your bet and pick the freebet option from your bet slip.

Regars, Minttu"

The freebet isn't shown on my freebets though, nor does it show up when I pick a live bet.

This has happened a couple times previously too when Finland had won something and I believe every finn got a €2 or so freebet. I didn't want to  bother anyone for such small value freebets, but a €10 freebet would be quite handy. :Happyshy:

I believe that this problem is because of my dollar account can't handle the issued freebets correctly, when they are awarded by the "finnish promotion department", which obviously operates with €'s. All other types of freebets work fine regardless of the currency differencies on the promo/competition description.

:Peace:

• Solution

@Purps wrote:

@RayL 

Hello Ray,

Today morning I received a message saying that I have earned a €10 Freebet. I'm not sure where did I earn it from, because it's not mentioned anywhere on the message :annoyed:

FreeBetMsg1.png.6efcb6c932e2036008b663c705ec28e2.png

Translation "You have a €10 freebet to be used on live events"

FreeBetMsg2.png.a1a70409e544a82ff9c4e7c96c062a8c.png

Translation:

"Howdy XXXXX

You have earned a €10 freebet to be used on live events. Choose your bet and pick the freebet option from your bet slip.

Regars, Minttu"

The freebet isn't shown on my freebets though, nor does it show up when I pick a live bet.

This has happened a couple times previously too when Finland had won something and I believe every finn got a €2 or so freebet. I didn't want to  bother anyone for such small value freebets, but a €10 freebet would be quite handy. :happyshy:

I believe that this problem is because of my dollar account can't handle the issued freebets correctly, when they are awarded by the "finnish promotion department", which obviously operates with €'s. All other types of freebets work fine regardless of the currency differencies on the promo/competition description.

:peace:

More or less like you described @Purps, the issue was with the dollar account. Thanks for reaching out to us, it's added now. Sorry for the inconvenience :happyshy:

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator