Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lightbulb4 New member

Hello

I must be totally dim but I don't get it.  I have been given a £10 free bet and it is valid for an event that has been closed.

What is that?  "An event that has been closed"?  I have been adding all kinds of bets to the slip and the £10 free bet doesn't appear. 

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Lightbulb4 wrote:

Hello

I must be totally dim but I don't get it.  I have been given a £10 free bet and it is valid for an event that has been closed.

What is that?  "An event that has been closed"?  I have been adding all kinds of bets to the slip and the £10 free bet doesn't appear. 

@Lightbulb4 

That's probably the same that I have too. It isn't exactly given yet. It would require £20 bet first. For me, this offer was for the F1 Monaco GP that happened earlier today.

When you click on the offer on your bonus offers page, it should show you the info that you have to place a £20 bet first.... If that happens, then it was probably the same F1 offer that I have...

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Lightbulb4 wrote:

Hello

Tagging the mods @Jeppe-Unibet and @Ray-Unibet for a quick fix, but it's Sunday night and you might need to wait until tomorrow, or you can try your luck on live chat. Smile

https://www.unibet.co.uk/help/ - Sports Betting / My Bets !

c1.PNGGood Luck!

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Lightbulb4 wrote:

Hello

@Lightbulb4 

That's probably the same that I have too. It isn't exactly given yet. It would require £20 bet first. For me, this offer was for the F1 Monaco GP that happened earlier today.

When you click on the offer on your bonus offers page, it should show you the info that you have to place a £20 bet first.... If that happens, then it was probably the same F1 offer that I have...

0 Likes