Free bet valid for event that has been closed - what is that?

Lightbulb4
Go to solution Solved by Purps,

Hello

I must be totally dim but I don't get it.  I have been given a £10 free bet and it is valid for an event that has been closed.

What is that?  "An event that has been closed"?  I have been adding all kinds of bets to the slip and the £10 free bet doesn't appear. 

@Lightbulb4 wrote:

Hello

I must be totally dim but I don't get it.  I have been given a £10 free bet and it is valid for an event that has been closed.

What is that?  "An event that has been closed"?  I have been adding all kinds of bets to the slip and the £10 free bet doesn't appear. 

Tagging the mods @JeppeL and @RayL for a quick fix, but it's Sunday night and you might need to wait until tomorrow, or you can try your luck on live chat. :Smile:

https://www.unibet.co.uk/help/ - Sports Betting / My Bets !

c1.PNG.57d9bcf48551aadc3de1a594d0117e29.PNG

• Solution

@Lightbulb4 wrote:

Hello

@Lightbulb4 

That's probably the same that I have too. It isn't exactly given yet. It would require £20 bet first. For me, this offer was for the F1 Monaco GP that happened earlier today.

When you click on the offer on your bonus offers page, it should show you the info that you have to place a £20 bet first.... If that happens, then it was probably the same F1 offer that I have...