Error when trying to combine

Liljah972

Hello,

Since yesterday I have issues when I'm trying to build an acca over 3 combinations. I have this error message Please note that some of the outcomes are related and cannot be combined.

The bets are not concerning twice the same team, if I try to combine 3 or more goal scorers it will happen, same when I try to combine number of goals and vitories.
Looks like the issue is showing after a few minutes when the first odd is placed. So to avoid this I have to use the app which is faster than the website so I can place my acca in the rush. Can you please fix it? By the way it's happening both on the website and the app.

Capture.JPG.c07a0f5a2d37d5ca6ab043c3849cc23c.JPG

AND, do you have a twitter account for the support? France has a nice community with CM replying on twitter all the time and there is zero support on twitter for UK.

Thank you.

Hi @Liljah972, welcome to the Community :)

I've sent this to be checked by our sports traders and will let you know as soon as I have a response. Bear with me as it might be only on Monday.

As for the Twitter support, I would need to double check to make sure but I am fairly sure that there is no support on twitter or social media in general. Even if an issue is posted, the mods will direct you to Customer Service or us here in the Community.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived