Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve1 Rank 6
Rank 6

Why is it impossible to combine a selection from league 2 with a selction from league 1.  For exampe a double of league 2 Scunthorpe to be promoted with league 1 Portsmouth to be promoted.  The betslip says they cannot be combined becasue they are related.  However they are clearly not related and such bets are accepted by everybookmaker on the planet.

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steve1 Rank 6
Rank 6

Yep no problem thanks for looking into it.

I'll check back again closer to the start of the season if that is you timeframe and accept your solution

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Hi @Steve1, welcome to the Community Smile
Indeed the bet mentioned above should be possible to combine, sorry for the inconvenience. We have reached out to our traders with a request to fix this, I'll be back with a confirmation once I have word from them, thank you for reporting it.

/Ray
0 Likes

@Steve1, a quick followup on the issue, the markets are indeed not related but due the current product framework used, they can't be combined at the moment. Our trading team however are looking into a resolve and although an estimated time frame for the fix was not provided, it should be fixed by the start of the season. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray

0 Likes
Steve1 Rank 6
Rank 6

Yep no problem thanks for looking into it.

I'll check back again closer to the start of the season if that is you timeframe and accept your solution

Cheers