Chile primera

Dere
Go to solution Solved by AndreiBN,

I bet on the game audax italiano-cobresal and thought i win. But i lost and now i see that The game you show on the unibet tv was The wrong game. It was Bolivia vs Uruguay. So i like my money back please. 

• Solution

@Dere wrote:

I bet on the game audax italiano-cobresal and thought i win. But i lost and now i see that The game you show on the unibet tv was The wrong game. It was Bolivia vs Uruguay. So i like my money back please. 

Hello @Dere , 

Even if this may be very frustrating , when it comes to livebetting , there is always a risk of experiencing some technical issues or a wrong livescore update. But Unibet does not take reponsability for these kind of things , like live streams , incorrect scores , etc. and they always advice players to use 3rd party sites for accurate info.

As you can read from their T&C :

"At all times it is the Account Holder's responsibility to be aware of the match and the events surrounding it such as the current score, its progression and how much time remains before the match is completed. Unibet does not accept any liability for changes to the Livebetting schedule or interruption of the Livebetting service"

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"