Champions  League Specials Promotion

Merenitsu
Go to solution Solved by Purps,

@XY 

It's a bet-builder only promo.

I don't see the offer on the free bets now though the way it was there last week, so now I'm not sure whether the offer is on or not. It should be on for every matchday as the promo page states, but ehhhh ... guess I'll just skip it this time 😞

@Purps wrote:

@XY 

It's a bet-builder only promo.

I don't see the offer on the free bets now though the way it was there last week, so now I'm not sure whether the offer is on or not. It should be on for every matchday as the promo page states, but ehhhh ... guess I'll just skip it this time 😞

@Purps 

Third betslip was indeed made through "bet builder",Ajax-Liverpool game,but system didn`t detected it I guess.

Maybe problem was in country restriction,but wasn`t mentioned under T&C on main promo page.Now I can see 5€ free bet pending to be released,which hasn`t been the case last week. 

XY.thumb.png.8aec6ae76460e17bddf2e166efd60d63.png

Have no idea,but can tell you I am losing my mind reporting,and complaning,about badly written T&C. 

Should take,considered long time ago,distance from this community and use it just for free cents,rather than giving some advices or reporting problems. 😞

@XY wrote:

Maybe problem was in country restriction,but wasn`t mentioned under T&C on main promo page.Now I can see 5€ free bet pending to be released,which hasn`t been the case last week. 

XY.thumb.png.52f39a1d781b9fdb826c776b86dec98e.png

Have no idea,but can tell you I am losing my mind reporting,and complaning,about badly written T&C. 

Should take,considered long time ago,distance from this community and use it just for free cents,rather than giving some advices or reporting problems. 😞

@XY 

I don't have it under pending ones this time, so obviously once again it's not working quite as the T&C would suggest.

Totally understand the frustration and I simply stopped reporting those a while ago after it became obvious that nothing got ever corrected. And to make it worse... next time the same promo appears, the same exact errors are there again that you've already reported and been promised that those will get fixed. 😞

Just not worth the effort if no one cares...

Also thought about what @FunckyFish mentions about the 1,40 min odds per leg as one of the picks on your last bet slip would have to be under that if bet on as a single, but there's not even visible odds under the bet builder tab and afaik bet builder is considered as one bet no matter the amount of selections, so I dunno about that either...

So confusing :annoyed:

• Like 1

We can only keep guessing until mods reply with anything.If they wish,of course.

Even if we need to make bet builder betslip with 1.40 per selection,that could have been written better under T&Q.

Last week noticed bunch of weird things under betting system.Wasn`t able to include "over 2,5 maps" ,on specific CS:GO match ,on my combo betslip.Had no problems with other markets for that game.
Obvious system glitch.
Also,on CL match days,system few times blocked and then reopen markets for games.It lasted 5-10sec per intervals for few minutes.Very frustrating experience!