Bet winnings reversed due to incorrect odds

Xianaliam

Hallo I have played in the match Gent-standard and i played standard win before the penalty in 36 to 1 and I poud 10€ in it sow I win 360 and now they take it away and in napoleon games they have say is win and the people there have their money and I not

Mate if I understand well you put the bet exactly before the penalty was given....or a little after and the live odds were not suspended. Most probably they have checked all the bets after the referee gave the penalty and they changed the bets to void. Maybe you didn't tried to cheat but I am sure the traders took the same decision for everybody even the bets were winning or loosing.

Hi @Xianaliam, welcome to the Community.
A handful of players from your country managed to place the bet mentioned in times in which the platform was encountering technical issues and the bet shouldn't have been available. Unfortunately due to this the bet was voided, and your stake was returned. It's a rare occurrence and we do our utmost best in order to avoid such errors but this one slipped through, I'd like to apologize for that. The terms that apply are 5.3.a:
"Unibet reserves the right, at its own discretion, to declare a bet void, totally or partly, if it is obvious
that any of the following circumstances have occurred:
a. Bets have been offered, placed and/or accepted due to an Error"

/Ray

If you feel we solved the problem, feel free to give an accepted solution.

Former Community Moderator

Archived