Bet max of EUR 10?? Need my bet approved

quinzinho

Hi, 

Just spoke to livechat which was utterly unhelpful.
Hereby a last attempt to let you come to your senses and accept the bet I placed with ID fba92d5b-fc56-439a-aba2-88b12734acb1

Now you only accepted 10 EUR , which I don't understand how that can keep your business afloat.

If you cannot accept such bet, I will have to cash out and be gone for good as it would mean Unibet is useless to me .

Look forward to your good news, game is 18:30 German time today.

Hey @quinzinho and welcome to the Community!

May I ask why your contact with Livechat was unhelpful?

They are not in a position where they can change the limits themself, but will escalate it internally to the proper department. That procedure is the exact same as I would do from here. There is no need for me to do that, as they have already done it. Only thing I can do is monitor it and let you know when changes are made. 

They said they could escalate, but it wouldn't matter for this case as only a EUR 10 bet was approved.

This, and the fact they have not been able to resolve my very reasonable complaint (EUR 10 max bet, are you serious?) qualifies them as utterly unhelpful.

By now I've come to realize nobody at Unibet intends to make amends, so after my spectacular 10 EUR bet has been settled, I walk and won't be back.

Hey @quinzinho,

They did indeed escalate it as the procedure is, and once it has been sorted you are able to place another bet for the match. Unfortunately raising the limits is not something I can do myself either, so it will not be instant. I don't know why you would consider it utterly unhelpful, as they did everything in their power to get the issue sorted. 

Oh okay, thank you so much for the fantastic service and great help then ! You did such a fantastic job, be very proud! You allowed me a 2x 10 EUR ( yes, yes, another 10 EUR just allowed, wow thank you so much for your generosity!) bet, this will surely help me stay at Unibet (no it won't!) and make your company possibly good profits (no it won't if you limit your customers to peanuts). Great job, I take my hat off!

Just take only the pre-approved stake first. For example you want to bet 100 @ 1.82 and on Unibet will show that you can bet only 60 euro and 40 euro will go to the traders, take that 60 euro bet. If you go with 100 euro bet to the traders, you have the chance to receive only 10 instead of at least 60 euro, which was your limit. For sure you are from a restricted country, that's why your limit it's so low.