Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Bet has won and settled but not been paid out

Phoenix86
Go to solution Solved by RayL,

Further to the above, I have seen the following on my transactions log:

24/02/19
15:25
PE-CANCEL-BONUS-29724374-20538664
Bonus
Bonus money forfeit due to cancelled or expired bonus

Please can someone from Unibet advise on why the bonus was cancelled?

• Solution

Hi @Phoenix86, welcome to the Community :)

Here's what happened. When you accept a bonus, in this case a risk free bet, you p[lace a bet from your cash balance and if the bet looses we credit you with the amount lost in the form of Bonus Money.

After the Bonus Money is added to your account, there is a wagering requirement that needs to be fulfilled in order to complete the bonus and successfully unlock it as cash again. Accepting another bonus before that wagering is completed will cause the bonus to be canceled (there is a message that prompts you regarding this as well that needs to be accepted).

So what happened in your case is that there was a bet placed out of Bonus Money, you accepted another bonus canceling the one that was active and subsequently canceled the Bonus Money that was tied to that bonus as well, basically leaving a open bet with 0 money on it.

We are unable to re instate the bonus I'm afraid, but what we can do is a one time goodwill gesture from our end, the Unibet Community as I see that you recently joined us and would like you to have the best experience possible.. I've added you a small bonus, it should be in your "Bonus offers"

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 1 year later...