Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yapf86 Rank 5
Rank 5

Hello, i betted on FC ashod-hapoel petach tikwa. But the second halftime finished after 35???? minutes and the bet is lost. 

What should i do?

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Hi @Yapf86 , welcome to the Community Smile  I believe the terms below apply in this case:
Unless listed either in conjunction with the bet offer, or else in the Sport Specific rules, all bets should be considered valid for the result at the end of the "Regular Time" or "Full Time" only. "Regular Time" or "Full time" is defined as interpreted by the official rules published by the respective governing association. For example, in football, full time is stipulated to be 90 minutes including injury time, and in ice hockey it is stipulated as the 3 x 20 minute periods. Should the governing association decide to stipulate, before the start of the event, that the said event is to be played over a different duration, this will be treated as being the official rules for the event (for example, Under 17 football played with 2 x 40 minutes). Nonetheless, such occurrence is limited to the "regular" playing time and does not include any prolongation such as extra time or overtime, unless explicitly stated.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but considering the terms above, the bet is indeed settled correctly as lost.

/Ray
0 Likes
Yapf86 Rank 5
Rank 5

Hello ray,

The First Half time was 45 minutes.. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Thanks for getting back to me @Yapf86, let's have a closer look at it then and make sure that this is settled correctly.
Can I please have the Coupon ID of your bet? Smile

/Ray
0 Likes
Yapf86 Rank 5
Rank 5

Ok. Thank You

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@Yapf86 , do you know if the match was abandoned or was simply stoped , as sometimes this happens in friendlies matches, if requested by both clubs. 

If if was stoped at 80' , the rule posted by @Ray-Unibet  will apply, cuase there was no stipulation of this happening before the match , so it will be treated as a regular match, even tho it was stopped 10 minutes before.

If it was abandoned, this rule will apply : 

"All bet offers related to uncompleted matches/events where the official governing body is not previously acknowledged (e.g. Club Friendlies) will be declared as void unless at least 90% of the stipulated Regular/Full time is played.Should the match/event be abandoned after 90% has been completed, the settlement will be based on the current score at the time when the match/event was stopped."

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes

@Yapf86 wrote:

Ok. Thank You

I've sent the bet to be checked and for our traders to advise us on what's the reasoning behind a case like this.
@AndreiBN , Your answer might very well be the correct one here, thanks for the intervention.

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Hi @Yapf86 , welcome to the Community Smile  I believe the terms below apply in this case:
Unless listed either in conjunction with the bet offer, or else in the Sport Specific rules, all bets should be considered valid for the result at the end of the "Regular Time" or "Full Time" only. "Regular Time" or "Full time" is defined as interpreted by the official rules published by the respective governing association. For example, in football, full time is stipulated to be 90 minutes including injury time, and in ice hockey it is stipulated as the 3 x 20 minute periods. Should the governing association decide to stipulate, before the start of the event, that the said event is to be played over a different duration, this will be treated as being the official rules for the event (for example, Under 17 football played with 2 x 40 minutes). Nonetheless, such occurrence is limited to the "regular" playing time and does not include any prolongation such as extra time or overtime, unless explicitly stated.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but considering the terms above, the bet is indeed settled correctly as lost.

/Ray

Got some feedback from the traders @Yapf86 and the settlement was based on the terms first mentioned above. The match was indeed played with different match format which is 3x35.
However, the bet stands as the odds upon bet placement was correct and within market price. The rules that apply can be found in the terms and conditions under Section B.1.1.

Please let us know if there's anything else you would like us to clarify.

/Ray

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

/Ray

Got some feedback from the traders @Yapf86 and the settlement was based on the terms first mentioned above. The match was indeed played with different match format which is 3x35.

/Ray

@Ray-Unibet  , could you please ask the traders to provide some extra info about this match, in particular about this 3 x 35 format? A link to an official site or something? I'm asking this because there is nowhere to be found this kind of format about this game on every site which reported about it. So it will be good to check other sources in the future.

As you can see from a couple of screenshots , it's about a 90 minutes games, normal 2 x 45 minutes half times.No mention of this format.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
Yapf86 Rank 5
Rank 5

Hello,

I followed the game on livescore.

First ht finished after 45 min and second at Minute 78. So i don't think that it was 3x35 minutes

0 Likes