cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Banner.png

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, Bingo all the way, 
Oh what fun it is to play in the Community Advent Calendar's 3rd day"

Gather round jolly folk, and get your Bingo festive face on because tonight it's going down. Community Bingo is making a comeback, the points system has been tweaked and there's a bit of boosted value for all that were good this year. The tournament will take place tonight between 18:30 CET - 21.00 CET 03/12, in all 90 ball rooms and every beloved Community member is already opted you merely need to join the fun. 

All the way.JPG

Although there's no requirement to post in this thread, Santa would be very pleased if you can use it as a discussion thread, post your Christmas wishes or to tell me what you are grateful for. 

If you're unsure of how to play Bingo on Unibet, feel free to check out our tutorial here.

The points system works in the following way:

Spoiler

1. Bingo wins – upon winning a bingo line you will receive a fixed amount of points as below:
  • 1 Line – 1 point
  • 2 Lines – 2 points
  • Full House – 3 points

1. X To Go – receive points by getting close to Full house prize.
  • 2 To Go – 1 point
  • 1 To Go – 2 points

1. Roll on – catch your points if you win a Full House with roll-on
  • Roll on 1 – 2 points
  • Roll on 2 – 1 point
  • Roll on 3 – 1 point

75 Ball rooms are not included in this tournament.

Prizes (all prizes in Bonus Money): 

Spoiler
1st place:  €100
2nd place: €75
3rd place: €50
4th place: €25
5th place: €25
6th place: €10
7th place: €10
8th place: €5
9th place: €5
10th place: €5

QAEk.gif

42 REPLIES 42
Unibet Bingo Expert Krists-Unibet
Unibet Bingo Expert

Hey everyone, 

I hope you ready for the community bingo tournament, Advent edition! This time we will bingo with 90 balls, but who knows the set up for the next time Smirk

So, why did we select the 90 Ball? Let me explain what value each brings today! 

90 Ball 'The Podium' room. Ticket price: €0.05

the podium .png

not only we will give you an extra €100 if you will hit the full house with 52 balls or less but there is also our busy Santa dropping cash every single game!! That's correct, every single game he is randomly selecting one customer and awarding him/her with cash! What can be better than that... 

cashh drops.pngLook out for room tile to change

cash drop.JPGA random customer won KR150(€15)

90 Ball Strip 'Fairway' room - Ticket price: €0.18

image.pngFairway room tile

This bingo variant consists out of six single tickets put together and sold as one! This makes you get more for less, more chances to win with less money spent. During community tournament time we will have different mix of games with features such as roll on, bogof, xTG! As you earn points for every bingo win, this is perfect to get some extra points on the leaderboard! 

image.pngList-view upcoming games

90 Ball Speed 'Grand Prix' room - Ticket price: €0.05 

This room is as fast as bingo can go. If you don't like to wait and enjoy fast-paced games, this is perfect for you. The same old 90 ball just the balls are being drawn a lot quicker. During the tournament time, there will be some exciting game features such as roll-on, xTG, and bogof! More chances to lead your way to the top of the leaderboard! 

image.pngGrand Prix room tileimage.pngList-view upcoming games

Don't miss out on the fun and pre-purchase your tickets now! 

MadAdo Rank 19
Rank 19

@Santa-Unibet  my wish is to get BINGO voucher to be able to try something different than poker and sports betting. Last time I played BINGO it brings me really no joy ... so maybe could be better this time ? Angel

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@Santa-Unibet wrote:

Banner.png

The tournament will take place tonight between 18:30 CET - 21.00 CET 03/12, in all 90 ball rooms

You've already lost me.

It Is What It Is
TheStrongMan Rank 10
Rank 10
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Santa-Unibet wrote:

Banner.png

The tournament will take place tonight between 18:30 CET - 21.00 CET 03/12, in all 90 ball rooms

You've already lost me.

Apologies, my small brain has just had a moment of enlightenment.Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Santa-Unibet wrote:

Banner.png

You've already lost me.

@GR1ZZL3R , it's not that complicated. Bingo section on Unibet has 2 types of lobbies : 1. Rooms with games that have max 75 numbers on each bingo ticket ( 3 rooms ) and 2. Rooms that have 90 numbers on each bingo ticket ( 3 rooms ). 6 rooms in total to choose from.

So for this promot, you can only use 3 lobbies. Those that have 90 numbers each on the bingo ticket. You can check the Bingo section and you can see which room has 75 and which has 90. It has a sign on each of them.

Capture10.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Santa-Unibet wrote:

Banner.png

You've already lost me.

;).JPG

Wink

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

Sorry @AndreiBN I'd just realized it wasn't the number of rooms but the number of balls used, I'll try not to jump in as quick next time.Geek

It Is What It Is

@TheStrongMan wrote:

My wish is to buy myself a piano In LoveAngel

If you do find one at a decent price, let me know, my wife has been wanting one for a while. Happy