Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@Michelle293 wrote:

Be in the first 40 members to place a €10 bet on any event which settles by 17:00 CET 02/12/2019 and post a screenshot of your settled bet to claim a €5 Free Bet on Mainz - Eintracht Frankfurt, yes, it's that simple.

@AndreiBN 

@Michelle293 , we all know @Santa-Unibet is not very young anymore and sometimes he likes to play with us and mix things to make us a little bit confused Smile

It will be sorted shortly Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
deanspleen09 Rank 15
Rank 15
Kamon Rank 14
Rank 14

Are multiple bets eligible for the promotion? Or only Single bets?

@AndreiBN 

0 Likes
Michelle293 Rank 14
Rank 14
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@Kamon wrote:

Are multiple bets eligible for the promotion? Or only Single bets?

@AndreiBN 

@Kamon , as long as the odds on the betslip are minimum @1.40 , it's fine to have multiple bets on your betslip Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Michelle293 wrote:

@Santa-Unibet  it's a 5 freebet or 10 freebet in the end? Smile 

Santa's bad that one. The principle here is to place a bet and you get double the value in a Free Bet, thus the title. It's a 5 euro bet to get a 10 euro Free Bet.

0 Likes
polarbear Rank 18
Rank 18

@Santa-Unibet wrote:

@Michelle293 wrote:

@Santa-Unibet  it's a 5 freebet or 10 freebet in the end? Smile 

Santa's bad that one. The principle here is to place a bet and you get double the value in a Free Bet, thus the title. It's a 5 euro bet to get a 10 euro Free Bet.

@Santa-Unibet  i thought is a 10 euro bet . so i placed a 10 euro bet or eq. in my currency . that means that i will get a 20 euro bet?

0 Likes
Sorry about that @polarbear, we'll figure something out when your bet settles if it's a losing bet.
0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 19
Rank 19