cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
successlaw Rank 15
Rank 15
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

@Santa-Unibet  or guys. Why is not a fixed rate decreased by 25%. What is this movement? Smile

bet 88888.png

0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@Ja-z-Polszy wrote:

ok, lets gamble Popeye

bet.JPG

2/X

Wanted to go for a draw but Frankfurt really doesnt like them Cheeky 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
YlarP Rank 17
Rank 17

@Purps wrote:

@XY wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
There are 30 more minutes left to claim your Free Bets guys Wink giddy up.

Where is your hat,you tirelessly working elf? Laugh

rayrayelf.pngRayRay

Finally, somebody who is asking the real questions around here. Totally forgot about that @Purps and @XY  Sad don't really have the time to play around with Photoshop these days either. You did find a decent picture of me Hearts

Tigris Rank 10
Rank 10

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@XY wrote:

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
There are 30 more minutes left to claim your Free Bets guys Wink giddy up.

Where is your hat,you tirelessly working elf? Laugh

rayrayelf.pngRayRay

Finally, somebody who is asking the real questions around here. Totally forgot about that @Purps and @XY  Sad don't really have the time to play around with Photoshop these days either. You did find a decent picture of me Hearts

Which reminds me, I have a cap signed by Mikka when we had the chance to meet him in Milan 2 years ago

B552F0B6-4E9C-4277-B74C-4623B92F4D2C.jpeg

Mild brag....khm khm

@MadAdo and @comanimal, added you 2 late birds a free bet as well. Please make sure you respect the terms of the promotions to the letter as we base settlements on them, if not respected, it just becomes a hassle for everybody. We wouldn't like Santa to get angry, would we?