Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banner.png
Hohoho's it going gang?

Today's offer is all about Santa's favorite pastime, football. Oh, the fun in we have with Mrs. Santa Claus kicking the old pigskin around, raindeers and elves cheering us on,... oh the joy, but enough with Santa's personal life. 
Be in the first 40 members to place a €5 bet on any event which settles by 17:00 CET 02/12/2019 and post a screenshot of your settled bet to claim a €10 Free Bet on 
Mainz - Eintracht Frankfurt, yes, it's that simple.

Some rules:

1. You must post a screenshot of the pending bet when it was placed and a screenshot of the same settled betslip by 17:00 CET 02/12/2019 in order to claim your Free Bet.
2. Minimum odds are 1.4 for the initial €5 bet .
3. Cashed out bets don't count towards this promotion
4. Both Live and Pre Match bets count towards this promotion.
5. Your €10 Free Bet can only be used Mainz - Eintracht Frankfurt.
6. Only bets placed after this promotion was launched count towards the promotion.
7. Promotion ends when all 40 Free Bets were claimed or at 17:00 CET 02/12/2019.

1.jpg

122 REPLIES 122
deanspleen09 Rank 15
Rank 15

any minimum odds ?

also if i have an active bonus , can i use the bonus on the frankfurt game as well ?

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@deanspleen09 wrote:

also if i have an active bonus , can i use the bonus on the frankfurt game as well ?

@deanspleen09 , this is a Free Bet , not a bonus , so yes, you can use it even if you have an active bonus Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
@deanspleen09, good point, Santa forgot that. Minimum odds are 1.4 for the bet that needs to settle by 17:00. Not sure what you mean by "can i use the bonus on the frankfurt game as well ?" though. You can place your initial bet on whatever match you would like and the Free Bet that you will get will be limited to the Frankfurt match so there's no other match you can place it on.
deanspleen09 Rank 15
Rank 15

also does the bet have to be settled green for the freebet ? or  do i get the freebet if the bet is a losing one

@Santa-Unibet  i meant if i already have an active bonus , will the active bonus be cancelled  , but i think @AndreiBN  answered this question

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@deanspleen09 wrote:

also does the bet have to be settled green for the freebet ? or  do i get the freebet if the bet is a losing one

@deanspleen09 , no. It does not make any difference if it's a wining or a losing one  in order to get the €10 Free Bet. Just need to be re posted once settled to be sure it was not cashed out Smile

Michelle293 Rank 14
Rank 14

@Santa-Unibet  it's a 5 freebet or 10 freebet in the end? Smile 

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@Michelle293 wrote:

@Santa-Unibet  it's a 5 freebet or 10 freebet in the end? Smile 

@Michelle293 ,

The bet you place needs to be at a minimum of €5 and you will receive a €10 Free Bet on that game tonight Smile

Michelle293 Rank 14
Rank 14

Be in the first 40 members to place a €10 bet on any event which settles by 17:00 CET 02/12/2019 and post a screenshot of your settled bet to claim a €5 Free Bet on Mainz - Eintracht Frankfurt, yes, it's that simple.

@AndreiBN 

0 Likes