Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@Ja-z-Polszy wrote:

Thanks for answer @AndreiBN but i think about real play mode (daily and that 3days top5)

It must have max level and coin value or it can be on minimum bet ?

@Ja-z-Polszy , for "real money" competition you can have any bet stake you wish. And there will be top 5 paid ( higest x multiplier on real money) at the end of the 3rd day of this competition , but there is also a daily prize on " real money". Higest x multiplier screenshot placed with real money gets 1€ x 100 spins on Jingle Spins at the end of the day.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ja-z-Polszy wrote:

Thanks for answer @AndreiBN but i think about real play mode (daily and that 3days top5)

It must have max level and coin value or it can be on minimum bet ?

Can you afford to play 200€/spin with your own money? Cool CashThumbs Up

Min bet is fine for real money spins Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17

y.PNG

made 50k coins on 1 round but was on automatic and missed to print screen it VeryangryVeryangry

p.PNG

0 Likes
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

@Livertool no, so its why i ask Rofl min bet is fine for me too Ok

I prefer play for real because play for fun is bottomless pit Cheeky

The_Bottomless_Pit.jpg

Veni,Vidi,Vici
Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@Want2Believe wrote:

x80 so far my best

x80.png

@Want2Believe , the bet stake needs to be €200 in order to be eligible...so even if you have hit something huge , on this stake would have not counted.

0 Likes
Want2Believe Rank 16
Rank 16

@AndreiBN ah ok ok. I misunderstood this thing about leaderboard at the end of third day. I thought it is your top3 accumulated.

0 Likes
tatuaj7 Rank 12
Rank 12
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@Want2Believe wrote:

@AndreiBN ah ok ok. I misunderstood this thing about leaderboard at the end of third day. I thought it is your top3 accumulated.

@Want2Believe , this has nothing to do with the bet stake.

Once again , "play for fun" has only 1 winner every day. The one that gets the higer x multiplier on a €200 bet stake ( max level and coin value ) wins 50 x €1 spins on Jingle Spins. This is all that matter for the "play for fun" competition. Nothing else. 

Everything with 3 days final leaderboad where 3 highest x multiplier screenshot wins posted count is ONLY valid for the real money competition.