Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@successlaw wrote:

I think i should buy a new mouse after this promo 

@successlaw  use autoplay x10 x25 x100 ...

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Merenitsu   why put lower wins as you had the larger?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

125x freeplay125x freeplay

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@deanspleen09 wrote:

so i was playing without being logged in so my balance wouldnt accidentally  delete.  i got alot of freespins then the login popup appeared. when i closed the login popup i lost the remaining 20 free spins. Sad

Yeah, it's probably happened to everybody at least once, and people has learned to play when logged in ever since Laugh
Still a bit annoying, tho Disappointed

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Will try and keep a Live leaderboard update every 4 hours , at least for the "Play for fun" competition.

Please keep in mind that for "Play for Fun" competition , you need to post only 1 screeshot with your higest x multiplier win in order for it to count. And only one lucky member will win the daily prize of 50 X €1 Free Spins on Jingle Spin , having the higest x multiplier screenshot posted latest by 23:59 CET tonight. 

The 'real money" competiton is spread along 3 days ( from 1st of December till the 3rd of December 23:59 CET ) and in this one you need to have 3 highest x multiplier on 3 separate spins and the average multiplier from those 3 higest x multipliers screenshot wins will give us the top 3 winners tuesday night at 23:59 CET.

Also , keep in mind that for the "Play for fun" competiton , you need to have the bet stake per spin set at €200 ( max level and coin value ) and the screenshots need to have the time and date of the spins included in it.

Leaderboard so far for the "Play for fun" competition  ( only 1st place wins the daily prize ) : So far , you will need to beat 215x multiplier to get in the lead Smile :

1. @totowizmar 215x multiplier
2.@Merenitsu 187x multiplier
3.@YlarP 165x multiplier
4.@successlaw 157.75x multiplier
5.@AndreiBN 127.5x multiplier 
6.@deanspleen09 125x multiplier
6.@Rushbie 125x multiplier
8.@Uni-best 114.5x multiplier
9.@tatuaj7 60.5x multiplier
10.@cile77 58.75x multiplier
11.@dynamo 7.5x multiplier
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@AndreiBN  25900 is more than 25500 i think ?

if so swap 5 and 6 on the leaderboard please Rofl

0 Likes