cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

@successlaw wrote:

I think i should buy a new mouse after this promo 

@successlaw  use autoplay x10 x25 x100 ...

pinki Rank 23
Rank 23

@Merenitsu   why put lower wins as you had the larger?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

play1.PNG125x freeplay

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

@deanspleen09 wrote:

so i was playing without being logged in so my balance wouldnt accidentally  delete.  i got alot of freespins then the login popup appeared. when i closed the login popup i lost the remaining 20 free spins. Sad

Yeah, it's probably happened to everybody at least once, and people has learned to play when logged in ever since Laugh
Still a bit annoying, tho Disappointed

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

Will try and keep a Live leaderboard update every 4 hours , at least for the "Play for fun" competition.

Please keep in mind that for "Play for Fun" competition , you need to post only 1 screeshot with your higest x multiplier win in order for it to count. And only one lucky member will win the daily prize of 50 X €1 Free Spins on Jingle Spin , having the higest x multiplier screenshot posted latest by 23:59 CET tonight. 

The 'real money" competiton is spread along 3 days ( from 1st of December till the 3rd of December 23:59 CET ) and in this one you need to have 3 highest x multiplier on 3 separate spins and the average multiplier from those 3 higest x multipliers screenshot wins will give us the top 3 winners tuesday night at 23:59 CET.

Also , keep in mind that for the "Play for fun" competiton , you need to have the bet stake per spin set at €200 ( max level and coin value ) and the screenshots need to have the time and date of the spins included in it.

Leaderboard so far for the "Play for fun" competition  ( only 1st place wins the daily prize ) : So far , you will need to beat 215x multiplier to get in the lead Smile :

1. @totowizmar 215x multiplier
2.@Merenitsu 187x multiplier
3.@YlarP 165x multiplier
4.@successlaw 157.75x multiplier
5.@AndreiBN 127.5x multiplier 
6.@deanspleen09 125x multiplier
6.@Rushbie 125x multiplier
8.@Uni-best 114.5x multiplier
9.@tatuaj7 60.5x multiplier
10.@cile77 58.75x multiplier
11.@dynamo 7.5x multiplier
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
marius0928 Rank 13
Rank 13
deanspleen09 Rank 15
Rank 15

@AndreiBN  25900 is more than 25500 i think ?

if so swap 5 and 6 on the leaderboard please Rofl

0 Likes