Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thurddzz Rank 12
Rank 12

Ok, I'm a bit torn with today's daily prize payouts because @comanimal is right in saying that the screenshots are late, thus making them ineligible and it wouldn't be fair towards @HAI_ROMANIA. At the same time, the original post was created with a 3 hour posting time and the change happened in one of the pages between a lot of other comments when we decided to change the terms (I regret that decision, should just have left it like that). Assuming that @whereisrivaldo read the OP initially, saw the 3 hour posting time and didn't comb through all the comments to see if any changes were made to the terms (We can't really expect anybody to do that) I would be cheating him out of some value that he invested time and money into. So here's what I believe is the fairest way to settle this taking into consideration that I feel partly responsible for this mess as well. @HAI_ROMANIA and @pinki, your and well deserved spins are on your accounts, good luck! Smile
@whereisrivaldo, the last thing I want to do here is set you back for a technicality but I need to stick by and enforce these rules as without them we lose control over the promotion so will not be taking your Big Wins into consideration for fairness sake, it just wouldn't be fair for the rest of the members involved. I have added you a consolation prize to Jingle Spin as well though to try and make up for this inconvenience.

And lastly, guys, @pinki and @Merenitsu, can we try please and stay courteous to each other? And more importantly, keep the conversations off the promotion thread? I specifically created a thread for you guys to talk whatever you need to talk about regarding this promotion or otherwise, use it, but do it in a way in which it's not disruptive or rude. Consider this as a first warning, the next one will result in a week ban.

/Ray

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

x219,50 Popeye

219,5.JPG

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
MadAdo Rank 19
Rank 19
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Santa-Unibet @Ray-Unibet @AndreiBN 

Little lost right now. Is that leaderboard for real money only or for play money too?

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@Livertool wrote:

@Santa-Unibet @Ray-Unibet @AndreiBN 

Little lost right now. Is that leaderboard for real money only or for play money too?

@Livertool , The leaderboard for real money is not reseting, it just keeps adding for all the 3 days while the promotion is running ,  until midnight.

The "play for fun" mode leaderboard re-sets every night , so all the screenshot posted after 00:00 CET  until 00:59 CET will be for a new "play for fun" mode leaderboard , and the winner gets 50 x €1 Free Spins on Jingle Spin slot.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ray-Unibet wrote:
Which leaderboard exactly @Livertool?

Rofl

@Ray-Unibet @AndreiBN 

I try to make it as clear as i can:

with play money you can only win daily price of 50 spins?

with real money you can win daily price of 100 spins and your 3 top wins count towards total leaderboard?

This is how i thought it is at least.

What confuses me that @Santa-Unibet  mentioned and i am at bottom of 1 post leaderboard thou i haven't made single real money spins Wonder

0 Likes
Highlighted
AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@Livertool wrote:

What confuses me that @Santa-Unibet  mentioned and i am at bottom of 1 post leaderboard thou i haven't made single real money spins Wonder

@Livertool , That''s not a leaderboard. That's just a notice about the changing of rules for posting the screenshots. From 3 hours to 1 hour.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"