Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Miro New member

Hi! How can I change ny account name ? 

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Miro welcome to the Community Smile
In case that there is a typo in your name in the account we can correct it, we would need a picture of your ID to do so. A complete name change, like transferring the account to another person's name for example is not possible for multiple security reasons. Let us know what you have in mind exactly, I'll be glad to have a closer look at your request.

/Ray
0 Likes
4 REPLIES
In case that there is a typo in your name in the account we can correct it, we would need a picture of your ID to do so. A complete name change, like transferring the account to another person's name for example is not possible for multiple security reasons. Let us know what you have in mind exactly, I'll be glad to have a closer look at your request.

/Ray
0 Likes
Miro New member

Hi!

Yes it is an typo. Where should i send the picture of my ID?

thank you for your answer!

@Ray-Unibet wrote:

/Ray

0 Likes

@Miro we have created a document request in your Unibet account, you can now upload pictures of the requested documents, we'll have a look and adjust ASAP Smile

0 Likes
@Miro, thanks for the document Smile your account details have now been updated to reflect the ID.
0 Likes