Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjus81 Rank 2
Rank 2

My account is in english, and currentcy in british pound, and i cant do a deposit.

in my personal details, Country of residence is Norwegian.

Can I change account language an currentcy to Norwegian ?

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @mjus81, we contacted our payments department and re routed the financial chanels on your account a bit to accommodate the deposits and withdrawals. It should all be fixed now Smile but do let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

/Ray
0 Likes
6 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mjus81 What kind of error message do you get when trying to do the deposit? Does it let you know that it's because of the different currency? The reason I ask is that I see you've made succesful deposits in the past, while I can't see even a missed attempt on the current ones you describe.

It should be possible to get an account where the currency is the same as your local one, but it'll have to be so we close the old one and then you re-register again for a new account.

/Jeppe 

0 Likes
mjus81 Rank 2
Rank 2
Error message is: Something techy just happened and our server didn't like it. Please try again in a few minutes, and contact us if the problem persists.

Its the same error message on Visa and Revolut
0 Likes
Hi @mjus81, we contacted our payments department and re routed the financial chanels on your account a bit to accommodate the deposits and withdrawals. It should all be fixed now Smile but do let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

/Ray
0 Likes
mjus81 Rank 2
Rank 2
Thanks, its work now Smile
0 Likes
zlampa Rank 10
Rank 10

can you help me the same way i want to use paysafecard but i live in sweden so this payment is in swedish kr my account is in euro do i need to start a new account

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zlampa The PaySafe card should still work even though the differencies in currency, but if it doesn't then please let us know and we'll try something from our side Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes