Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kulin New member

Hi, I currently live in Denmark, but would like my account to be in English. Changes in Bonuses and promotions do not bother me. Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Kulin, welcome to the Community. Smile Believe you have seen the previous discussions and requests in here that we completed for players. The situation with your account is slightly different I'm afraid. Your account is tied to a locally regulated market and the request of the regulator is that the language of the account to remain in the language of the country. I am afraid we can't fulfill your request due to these regulatory restrictions.

/Ray
0 Likes
3 REPLIES
Hi @Kulin, welcome to the Community. Smile Believe you have seen the previous discussions and requests in here that we completed for players. The situation with your account is slightly different I'm afraid. Your account is tied to a locally regulated market and the request of the regulator is that the language of the account to remain in the language of the country. I am afraid we can't fulfill your request due to these regulatory restrictions.

/Ray
0 Likes
Kulin New member

Thank you for the quick answer. Any other options to change that? Can I move my account to a different market or change it just cosmetically, because using translation changes the functionality of the website?

0 Likes

@Kulin, only in the case that you physically relocate to another country that is English speaking or non locally regulated market is a change possible. It's somewhat of a tricky situation this one. To most of the players google's translation tool seems to do the trick however we can't assume any responsibility over any translation errors. It's a pickle to a non Danish speaker, (rhyme no intended).
There are some ways around it, like for example when you see a promotion that you like, that promo is most probably present on the .com site as well where you can have a look at the description and terms however I understand that it doesn't solve the issue.

/Ray

0 Likes