Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonelias New member

I bet 50 nok on carlsen durig the world master championship game 3. It said i would get my money back if it was a draw. The final result was a draw and i didnt get my money back?? Scam!!

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES

Hi @jonelias, welcome to the Community. We had a look at your bet, however it seems you have backed Carlsen Magnus to win in game 3 according to the information that is registered in our system. The result was indeed 1-1, I'll asume it was an unfortunate mistake or a misclick on your side most probably, it sucks I know, but the settlement of the bet seems to be accurate. Let us know if you would like us to have a second look at it but at a first glance all seems to be in order.
Bet Chess.PNG

/Ray

0 Likes
jonelias New member

Screenshot_2018-11-12-21-57-16.png

As you can see i bet on game 3 for carlsen to win. I am 100% sure i saw "miney back if a draw"

0 Likes

@jonelias, I apologize, I got mixed up and completely missunderstood your post Disappointed.
I've sent your bet to be re checked and as soon as I have word back from our provider I'll be sure to let you know about the result here in this thread. Sorry again. 

/Ray

0 Likes