Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Belleke Rank 4
Rank 4

Hello,

I am trying to verificate my account, but its not working.
I am a Belgian Citizen and we have an ID card. I'v upload my ID card twice allready (front and back) and twice i get the same message after a few days that they cant accenpt these documents.

What am i doing wrong?

thanks in advance for the help

Isabelle

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
MRC New member

Hey there,

I have the same issue. I'm trying to upload my ID for 2wks now but still it gets rejected.

Pl support someone on how to proceed

Gr Marco

Hello,

I am trying to verificate my account, but its not working.
I am a Belgian Citizen and we have an ID card. I'v upload my ID card twice allready (front and back) and twice i get the same message after a few days that they cant accenpt these documents.

What am i doing wrong?

thanks in advance for the help

0 Likes

Hi @Belleke, welcome to the Community Smile
The ID was indeed received however there is still an existing request for the bank statement used to deposit ending in 3932 and for an ID of the account holder afore mentioned. The Bank statement requested would need to contain the 2 deposits made in the dates below in your account:
28/08/19 22:10 - 50 EUR
16/06/19 17:36 - 50 EUR
You can still upload these documents in your account and please let us know once you did, we can try and speed up things a bit for you.

@MRC , the request is somewhat similar  to the above, there is a request for the ID and a Prood of address for the 3rd party account holder of the Paypal method used to deposit. A broader explanation over what constitutes a a Proof of address can be found here, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to aid you in this verification.

/Ray

0 Likes
Highlighted
Belleke Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi Ray,

thank you for the reply.
I dont know if i understand it fully. Do i have to upload the documents to the Highpay transactions ? I cant find another place to do it. And can the bankstatements be from online banking?
Do i alsohave to upload my ID again?

tnx in advance

0 Likes

Hi @Belleke, indeed, what is requested is a bank statement showing the name of the account holder from the account that the above 2 mentioned transactions were made and the ID of the bank account holder.

/Ray

0 Likes
Belleke Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi Ray,

thank you for the reply.
I think i've uploaded what was requested.

Pls let me know if everything is ok now.

Isabelle

0 Likes
Hi @Belleke, thank you for the documents. I've sent them to be verified and raised their priority. Since there is a 3rd party involvement there is a chance this will take a bit more time and possibly some more documents but I'll keep my eyes open for an update from the guys in security and update you as soon as I know more.

/Ray